[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (5 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
INTER is now second we must beat them for many reasons :
1. to increase the gap
2. to erase this curse that they always win in del alpi in the last two seasons , be ware of Cruz , he always scores against juve
They must win for the same reasons

1.to be closer
2.to extend the recored

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I'm with you,Rab!
FORZA JUVE,and let's destroy those inter bastards!:(
Can't wait for the game, gio....all my friends will be supporting Inter...If we'll win, it'll be great to screw them up....:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Can't wait for the game, gio....all my friends will be supporting Inter...If we'll win, it'll be great to screw them up....:D
Me too....about the supporters,the same story is here,thanx to Stankovic(which I dislike, BTW),but it will be fantastic to screw them up:D
Great game is ahead.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it will be interesting to see how our team squares off against a strong opponent like those a**holes.
very interesting

The most important thing is that we dont drop all 3 points.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

whats up rab, if they are inter fans, than they can not be your friends ;) how is it possible to be inter fan. I am really sorry for these people :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
:dielaugh::dielaugh:

Yeah, none of my friends & even my family, is Inter's fans. HaHaHa:D
only my haircutter is Inter fan ;) We allways make great disscutions when I am there. he get´s crazy when juve wins. he allways make fun of moggi, and I tell him. Inter would do everything to get Moggi.:D

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

only my haircutter is Inter fan ;) We allways make great disscutions when I am there. he get´s crazy when juve wins. he allways make fun of moggi, and I tell him. Inter would do everything to get Moggi.:D
:dielaugh:
Don't go to the barber in the next two weeks, beware of the revenge from him because Inter will lose to us this week.:D:dielaugh:

He will make you bald :rofl:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++

:dielaugh:
Don't go to the barber in the next two weeks, beware of the revenge from him because Inter will lose to us this week.:D:dielaugh:

He will make you bald :rofl:
I think I will go his comrade. I don´t wanna lose my hair ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

This is good,really:)....Imagine that your Doctor could be inter fan as well,that's more dangerous ,IMO.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)