[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (4 Viewers)

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
don't care who will start and who will sub, only one thing to do: kick Figo's ass, let him know we can beat him, in Real, Inter, or whatever team on this earth. :D

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
our defence don't seem to be very convincing at times like last season's..
i hope they don't screw up for this game..i hope thuram is playing well again..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sH][x][aN ] ++
our defence don't seem to be very convincing at times like last season's..
i hope they don't screw up for this game..i hope thuram is playing well again..
My only fear is Abbiati.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Mmmm i dont know, because if you put dp,trez and zlatan. Capello had to take out of the eleven one midfielder( camo, emo, viera or nedved) and thats imposble against Inter, because have a great midf.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i saw the inter game last nite and they played a very very good game.They should've won by more than 1-0.There wingers absolutely destroyed the Viola defence.

Their goal was an initial offside though.

Capello really needs to think about this game, and not take those F*cks lightly.We can take them out

forzaa juvee

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
INTER is now second we must beat them for many reasons :
1. to increase the gap
2. to erase this curse that they always win in del alpi in the last two seasons , be ware of Cruz , he always scores against juve

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yeah, we will have a hard time along the flanks, Inter is not the same as the one we faced at coppa italia when samuel only had his first game, their defence looks stronger now that cordoba and samuel are in center...but we are very good at counter attacking.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Yeah, we will have a hard time along the flanks, Inter is not the same as the one we faced at coppa italia when samuel only had his first game, their defence looks stronger now that cordoba and samuel are in center...but we are very good at counter attacking.
Inter has come to a conclusion that Cordoba will be playing at RB since Ze Maria proved to be a disaster in the absence of J Zanetti, so I think Samuel and MaterazziCrap will be playing in centre.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'd be really impressed if we could continue our winning streak through this match. We haven't met anyone of our calibre yet, and Inter is always a tough test, obviously. We've picked up maximum points from the minnows which is no surprise, now we have to prove we can match the big boys on the pitch as well.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I just took a look at Inter forum and they think if they win against juve on sunnday they will win the scudetto :rofl:

they had only 260 replies for their thread (Inter-Fiorentina). I mean I was surrprised that they have so many fans ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
4-4-2 is probably the best system for this game. We could very well need some size and strength up top so Ibrahimovic should start. I dunno whether I'd partner him with Del Piero or Trezeguet though because Inter's attacking style of play could leave spaces between midfield and defence for DP to take advantage of but at the same time we might need a natural finisher on the pitch as quality chances may be at a premium. Should be an interesting encounter.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
thuram,neddy,zlatan&trez gotta step up for ths game....they have not been on par lately.....also we need some frikkin voodoo or something cuz abbiati scaring the hell outta me in goal.....

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think we can minimise the threat of adriano its the speed and pace of martins that worries me most.

i saw inters game against the viola last night and a couple of points to note.

seb frey was outstanding saving many dangerous shots, dont know if abbiati can consistantley do the same, put inter will not create as many chances against our defence.

secondly inters attacking threat was always started from stankovic and figo who caused the viola all sorts of problems.

imo this was because veron and cambiaso dominated the cm area something the certainly will not do agaist emo and viera, thus starving them of qulity possesion. also while stankovic and figo are impressive going forward it is here i believe juve can exploit the defensive frailty of both.

materazzi kept toni quite but he is one big fouling ****er, stupidly putting his hands all over toni's neck head and back wrestlinh him all of the time in the 50/50 battles then anytime toni battled back materazi fell to the ground holdind his face- he can give it but cannot take it.

imo trez should go on materazzi not ibra as ibra looses his temper, if juve have a good referee who should spot and penalise him a lot.

in the match against viola and notably v palermo inter are vunerable to crosses, so juve need to improve here from the parma match and send in quality ammunition to the striking duo.

remember abbiati is a rossoneri he knows even if he plays bad he will still defeat inter.

thuram looked a bit rusty against parma he will need tp play mid week v rapid to regain mtch sharpness, but is he able for 3 game in 8 days. so maybe kovac

the other problem area for us is RB, who is the best option- prob blasi after inter game we will know if he is up to being a fullback at the higheset level.

abbiati

blasi?? thuram/kovac canna zambo

camo emo viera neddy

zlatan trez

at least this way DP could come on as sub and be the hero.
also mutu hopefully will play champions league midweek and build on his dislplay v parma and could come on in the last 20 mins or so to good effect.

key players
if cannavaro can once again show inter how stupid the were to release him on a free transfer maybe he might pop up with a headed goal to really sicked them.

Viera and emo
if they can control the midfield inters attacking influence will wilt forcing martins to drop deep removing the threat of his pace.

our strikers need to put away those half chances they have been missing so far. and lets hope abbiati luck continues see udinese game back heel save, or else his performance and command of his box improves.

i honestly thought this game was at the san siro im delighted its at home, what a boost a win for juve would be. it will be close i hope juve shade it 2-1. we owe these pretenders a beating lets show them what champions are made of.

Aug 24, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

My only fear is Abbiati.
Agree. He hasn't been really tested... I mean, we're talking about Adriano, Figo, Cruz, Veron... Inter is a great squad (not as a great as us, of course..), but God, I'm worried about Abbiati!! He can't make any more mistakes..:fero:.... but even if he does, we will score more goals than them, and at the end we will win. I miss Gigi so much...:down:
We gotta win this one, we have to win, we must win.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If we were to beat Inter, then we'll be 6points Diff, which is quite good, Infact great in just 6weeks to make it 6points.

Anyhow, some of you said that they'll be happy with a draw. But Let me remind you that we're playing home....So no draw would give me a smile or let me cheer. Not at all.

Another thing, I really want us to keep the 100%.....

Forza Black N White....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)