[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (56 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
Juventus-Genoa
JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Sissoko, Tiago, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
GENOA (3-4-3): Rubinho; Papastathopoulos, Ferrari, Criscito; Vanden Borre, Motta, Juric, Rossi; Sculli, Milito, Palladino. All. Gasperini
Arbitro: Rocchi di Firenze.

from calciomercato.com
I noticed how we dominate the matches where our opponents play with 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 and we suffer against crowded 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 midfield.

We dominated Udinese (they played 4-3-3 and later transformed to 3-4-3) and Genoa are playing with the same 3-4-3 that can transform to 4-3-3 by putting Vanden Borre on RB. The goal is to cut off the trio of attackers and force Genoa to use long balls (just like Udinese tried) which are easily intercepted by our Cbs.
In this particular case Juric is the man to stop. He's the one distributing all the balls and making all the assists.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
No, Its because Tiago will not play against Inter as Jose knows his holes, and also as we will play more defensive game so Poulsen will be the chosen one( I think)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Has anyone gone to one of these in Boston (my hotel does not have FSC):
The Fours
Game On
The Champoin (at the marriott)

Please let me know, coz I have arrived here last night and I am yet to get oriented :D
In Europe I would have suggested The Champions(Marriott).... I've never heard of Game on, I think between The Fours or Champions bro.

PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
Juventus-Genoa
JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Sissoko, Tiago, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
GENOA (3-4-3): Rubinho; Papastathopoulos, Ferrari, Criscito; Vanden Borre, Motta, Juric, Rossi; Sculli, Milito, Palladino. All. Gasperini
Arbitro: Rocchi di Firenze.

from calciomercato.com
Camoranesiii!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssss

Geof

May 14, 2004
Damn I'll probably miss this game too. Why the hell do we play on thursdays? that feels like being Milan...

I haven't seen Genoa since this season. Are they going to field a 3-4-3? I love that!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't imagine myself living in States watching Juventus every week around 4.30 am.
Actually, if you live in the States you'll be watching Juve either at 9:00 am (Sunday afternoon matches) or 14:30/14:45 (Saturday/Sunday/CL night matches).
Unless you're swag and you live in California :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
we got the same deal in Australia, afternoon games start at 1 am and night games start at 6.30 am

No matter what time or day I will always be there for JUVE

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I lived in B.Brod. But i was born in SL. Brod. and in oct. 1992 i went to UK where I stayed until 2006. So, believe it or not i have 3 passports and still Im not a criminal :).
Met JP girl 10 years ago in Ldn, and last 2 years we live here..
safer, easier, cleaner, better..

Parents moved to Podgora, but i have family members and friends such as Jarnjak, and Kruljac so be nice to me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)