[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors (13th Feb 2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match : Juve 1 - 0 Inter, Feb 13, 2011

• Buffon

• Sorensen

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Krasic

• Aquilani

• Marchisio

• Matri

• Toni

• Delneri

• Eto'o

• Pepe

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I seriously think they're both funny as-hell, no kidding. I smile each time I listen to these chants.
If you were a gypsy or black, trust me you wouldn't enjoy of these jokes. Whoever is calling gypsy to Zlatan is offending the gypsies at the same time, come on Rab, you are smart enough to know that. As for the florist and "jumping" chants are not directly racist chants, but the motivation behind it is. Look at the guy, he put a black make up on his face and telling Eto'o, "you are black, you should sell flowers in the metro, that's what your people do".. isn't it obvious? why you think the federation is fining us, and our board not rejecting it?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,291
    But the same chants Balotelli for example receives Lucarelli and other players also received during their time. Se Saltelli Muore Lucarelli they were always chanting against him, why this one isn't considered racist? If that's the case as a white man I should feel offended no? Why do Black players have to feel as if they're target always?

Totti has several chants against him forgot how it goes by but it merely has to do with him being a Roman, should Rome as a city and it's people feel offended? No football would take place if each one would feel offended for each chant.

I don't see anything racist with these chants asking Eto'o to sell flowers in the Metro.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    I'd have to disagree about the Balotelli thing. I think you're partially right, but have caught the matter from the wrong end. People don't dislike/hate Balotelli because he's black, they dislike him because he's an arsehole. His character and his behaviour then motivates people to take it out on him. Once that process of targeting him starts, the racist card is thrown in. But it was never the motivation to begin with. It's just used to attack him. The primary motivation is that he's a dick. The racist undertones are secondary.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    They are racist and they are deliberately designed to be so, these people know it is the easiest way to get to a player. Basically in the stadio you are allowed to insult whoever you want, and his family, unless it is a black player, then it is strictly taboo. And only in Torino, of course.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,299
    Is it ok to disrespect immigrants?
    In football world there's no mercy.

Is it okay to insult player's sisters and mothers? No.
    Is it okay to throw coins, cans at them? No.
    Is it okay to boo when the National anthem is sang by players? No.

Too many things are not okay from what we see in Football world, but that's part of the game. If each player or an outsider wants to feel offended from every single thing that is being said or done from the stands then it's better to delete this sport from our agenda and send players to play some other sport, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)