[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors (13th Feb 2011) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match : Juve 1 - 0 Inter, Feb 13, 2011

• Buffon

• Sorensen

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Krasic

• Aquilani

• Marchisio

• Matri

• Toni

• Delneri

• Eto'o

• Pepe

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,301
    I should have added, African immigrants. Also Romanians.
    Of course.

I'll tell you something, playing for college which is not like playing at the highest level wasn't any different either. If I misplaced a pass I was hearing insults such as Arab mother fucker, fuck your mum etc.... And you can imagine how much these type of insults would hurt someone like me who was raised in Lebanese community, but the thing is I never responded, and I'm known for being hot headed and stubborn I never reacted never cared on a football field.

Maybe I would react on the streets, in a coffee shop but in football, basketball or whatever sport you're playing, it's part of the game. People should accept it and deal with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jul 2, 2006
    Many here believed that "se saltelli" thing was funny thou.. Let's see how far it will go this year, hopefully all these were because of Inter's game passion and will stay there, we don't need any other troubles.
    I think it is about hating inter so much. Personally, Balotelli and his fake passport doesn't irritate me anymore after departing inter. When Eto'o leaves that terrorist organization, nobody would care chanting about him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    In football world there's no mercy.

Is it okay to insult player's sisters and mothers? No.
    Is it okay to throw coins, cans at them? No.
    Is it okay to boo when the National anthem is sang by players? No.

Too many things are not okay from what we see in Football world, but that's part of the game. If each player or an outsider wants to feel offended from every single thing that is being said or done from the stands then it's better to delete this sport from our agenda and send players to play some other sport, really.
    None of these are ok, for that there are fines, someone should punish these people, punishing the club isn't very fair, as it isn't the club ordering to do these, I wish if they punish the fans separately, and that is not impossible.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Of course.

I'll tell you something, playing for college which is not like playing at the highest level wasn't any different either. If I misplaced a pass I was hearing insults such as Arab mother fucker, fuck your mum etc.... And you can imagine how much these type of insults would hurt someone like me who was raised in Lebanese community, but the thing is I never responded, and I'm known for being hot headed and stubborn I never reacted never cared on a football field.

Maybe I would react on the streets, in a coffee shop but in football, basketball or whatever sport you're playing, it's part of the game. People should accept it and deal with it.
    Don't you wish those who insulted your mother get punished and not repeat it anymore?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Balotelli is simply a fucktard, thats why our fans love fucking with him.

I mean, come on. The guy had Melo sent off last year when he barely touched him. Our fans loves Felipe Melo (black) and loved and still supports Momo Sissoko (black). Why would they be so racist? I don't think they go home and say fuck that nigger Eto'o.
    They are simply having fun.

Oh, and yeah. SEEEE SALTELLI MUORE BALOOTELLI.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,308
    None of these are ok, for that there are fines, someone should punish these people, punishing the club isn't very fair, as it isn't the club ordering to do these, I wish if they punish the fans separately, and that is not impossible.
    It is extremely hard to do it. Almost impossible IMHO.

Don't you wish those who insulted your mother get punished and not repeat it anymore?
    I don't really care about them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Ha, that goes back some years. My old man used to collect scarves from opposition fans, he had a few taken from him too.

Some of those banners look pretty old.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
    May 24, 2009
    some controversy, inter comm fuming

"But how can we lose to these clowns"
    "The best player I've ever had a poor Primavera Bonucci Inter ..."
    ... And the last straw after a shot high Aquilani:
    "But these are disgusting"

etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)