[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors (13th Feb 2011) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match : Juve 1 - 0 Inter, Feb 13, 2011

• Buffon

• Sorensen

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Krasic

• Aquilani

• Marchisio

• Matri

• Toni

• Delneri

• Eto'o

• Pepe

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Due to problems I didn't saw the game but I'm very happy with the result. Going to download the match and I hope to watch it today.

I am very happy my brothers, Matri is functioning extremely well, Toni is probably twice the striker Iaq and Amauri are who costed us more since Toni was free. And Barzagli looks like the greatest 300K spend in football history.

I feel sad when I read that Krasic didn't had a good game, hope he can start performing again like he used to do.

This clean sheet is something which I'm very excited about, the big chance Eto'o got was worrying. I hope to keep this defence line for some time. I think with getting De Ceglie back as our LB is probably going to cost us points again.

Sorenson, I love the Dane, he almost scored (hit the post against Chievo) and has his first assist now. Nice statistics to have when you are only 18 years old and just came from the second division of Denmark.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Nothing to do with the match, but this made me laugh just now, while checking my e-mail...

Dear cardboard_scudetto,

Thanks for registering at Forza Inter Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Forza Inter Forums

---

I'm sure I will!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I have to say, Inter's defence has gone downhill since Mourinho left them. The defence have dropped so many levels with or without Benitez, it's unexplainable how rubbish they defend now, the misjudgement on the ball by Cordoba that led to Matri's goal is just a prime example.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
great result and an overall ok performance....
first half was pretty good and matri scored a classy goal....
i didn't like the second half.... to many silly mistakes...
too bad for del neri's subsitutions they nearly cost us the game. iq was def. not match fit as was pepe. but dribbling the way he did in our own half.... he should have been killed if eto'o would have scored that.
great game by our back 4 even though sörensen has to keep up his game for 90 min... the 2-3 chances eto'o had could have been avoided if he would have been marked better. but for an 18 year old great game and great assist... that has to be his first cross i have seen that really reached one of our players.
aqua and melo did pretty well and kept snejider and co out of the game. krasic had an decent game eventhough he tends to get invisible sometimes.
other than iq and pepe there is not too much to complain about.
but don't you think that maicon did cross to much? there where some situations where marchisio or chiellini just waited for him to cross. they could have put him under more pressure. but in fact they gave him too much space to cross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)