Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Poor you. There is a program which I catch on Monday morning before work .... DS Domenica Sportivo and these fellas analyse all the matches, refeering decisions and play combinations. A pity I don't understand Italian + plus they show all the goals.
This show is great! :thumb:

Do you also get the 90°Minuto with all the goals from the weekend? It's on at 6pm CET.

BTW, there was a commercial on Rai1 about a show that will be on air on Wednesday at 20.50 about Juve ... something to do with charity work they do :) Might want to check if Rai Satelite is going to have it as well!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

BTW, there was a commercial on Rai1 about a show that will be on air on Wednesday at 20.50 about Juve ... something to do with charity work they do :) Might want to check if Rai Satelite is going to have it as well!
Yes. Juventus-Una Squadra per Amico is on at 20.55 CET on Rai 1.

Zambrotta was on La Vita in Diretta at about 17.50 CET yesterday, with his mum and girlfriend, where he also showed us his singing 'talent'.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think the guys also made an album (CD) for the charity event. The show "A Dream for the Gaslini" was to raise funds for children and thier parents in the Galsini hospital in Genoa.

I don't think Del Piero has a nice voice :D Anyway, it was good from them to do such a thing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't understand why Ferrara couldn't go solo, he's the only one who can sing as far as I know. The rest could have played the instruments.. :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
He does sound good! They sang at the end of the show today and the song is not thát bad :D It's great what they are doing - rasing the money for the new Gaslini Hospital - not to mention that some of the players offered some personal thing to sell or even themselfs (only for an evening or a day though :D ) ... the thing I would want to do is stay at the bench with Lippi for one Sunday! :D

The show was really wonderful. John Charles came and Trap and Vialli was on the phone and they made a documentary of Juve history and even showed the bench where it all started 105 years ago :touched:

The best thing though, was when Moggi and Bettega offered the highest bid for the photo with the whole team ONLY if Edgar would join them for a coffee tomorrow :LOL: Of course he said yes, but we will just have to wait and see ... :D

For all of you who have Rai Satelite ... they will show the show tomorrow!!! Check the time!!!!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I must say, Alex would make a great TV presenter when he retires, I thought he was a natural when he opened the programme. The standing ovation for Gianni Agnelli was nice also.

Didn't watch all of it, I was flicking over to the Liverpool-Arsenal game.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This show is great! :thumb:
Makes want to learn Italian. :D

Do you also get the 90°Minuto with all the goals from the weekend? It's on at 6pm CET.
Will have to check this out .... thanks for the info. :thumb:

How did I miss this thread until today? :fero: You should have PM'ed me Nina.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002

The best thing though, was when Moggi and Bettega offered the highest bid for the photo with the whole team ONLY if Edgar would join them for a coffee tomorrow :LOL:

Nice one, Moggi .. :LOL: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)