Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (2 Viewers)

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
I'm alot more worried about the Parma away game than Inter at home. We haven't lost to Inter since 1997-1998, and I can't see it happening now either :).

Grande Capitano!!! What a goal to remember L'Avvocato by :proud: .

From the clips and pieves I saw yesterday- it seemed like everyone were really affected by his passing, and honored his memory throughout Italy (cool that the Laziali had an honorary videoscreen for him!). Most everybody at least.... some degenerated Roman filth at Piacenza had to showcase the most unbelievable lack of honour. Worse than the Granata at the derby. I can't even say it.

Ciao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++
download media player 9 series.

windows media player default (the one that comes with windows xp) - no video and no audio.

divxplayer - no audio

windows media player 9 - i get both audio and video
Thanks for helping out mate, makes my job a hell of a lot easier :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Most everybody at least.... some degenerated Roman filth at Piacenza had to showcase the most unbelievable lack of honour. Worse than the Granata at the derby. I can't even say it.
What happened there? The only people I saw had a bad word to say about him were the Viola fans.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Martin: I'll just send it to you by mail, and you can decide if you want to print it on the forum.

Ohh btw. Espectro.. didn't see your post first time. You better get used to it for a while ;). Anyway- just a title no :) ?

Ciao.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
del piero has left the building:D

superb performance from our captain, truly loyal to senior agnelli. conte too played his heart out.

well done boys, we're very proud of you!:kiss:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Martin: I'll just send it to you by mail, and you can decide if you want to print it on the forum.
I'd like to hear about that too. If you decide not to post it, I would appreciate it if you would sent it to me via PM.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
No I don't :down:
Poor you. There is a program which I catch on Monday morning before work .... DS Domenica Sportivo and these fellas analyse all the matches, refeering decisions and play combinations. A pity I don't understand Italian + plus they show all the goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)