Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
anyone noticed today that Enzo in some way didn't want to play football , & actually the play when he left the ball surprisingly & shouted on the Ref to give him a penalty was acting from him as i noticed . . .or it's only me that i have these thoughts. . .

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
*g* DP did trip his leg a little, but the ref didn't blow his whistle. I dunno why he stopped chasing the ball. He had an argument with the ref and DP after that...I don't think it was play-acting on his part *look*

-S-

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
but what Enzo did when he was subustituted say another thing where he showed his love for Juve & their fans as well where all Juventinies in the staduim cheered for him & he thanked them also !!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
what a great second half of the season we're having :touched:

brighi is doing great, pericard is doing decent, maresca is blowing people away, we're thrashing teams 4-1 and 5-0, we're almost at the top of the table,

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
what a great second half of the season we're having :touched:

brighi is doing great, pericard is doing decent, maresca is blowing people away, we're thrashing teams 4-1 and 5-0, we're almost at the top of the table,
miccoli and sculli too.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by huzi ] ++
but what Enzo did when he was subustituted say another thing where he showed his love for Juve & their fans as well where all Juventinies in the staduim cheered for him & he thanked them also !!
yeh! who can forget his goal against torino and of course his celebration.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++
well i reinstalled divx again buy yet it can't open the videos, neither windows media player.
=(
download media player 9 series.

windows media player default (the one that comes with windows xp) - no video and no audio.

divxplayer - no audio

windows media player 9 - i get both audio and video

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
There was a minute's silence before the game and a Bianconeri shirt was placed on Agnelli's favourite seat at the Delle Alpi. The fans also had a huge banner 'Ciao Presidente' to wave good-bye to the honoury president of Juve.

As the match started, Trezeguet nearly scored a goal after only 20 seconds. Juve clearly wanted to win this match for Agnelli. Del Piero then dribbled past 3 players and before shooting a defender cleared the ball to a corner kick.

The first goal came in the 9th minute, Zambro crossing the ball and Del Piero elegantly scoring by a one touch kick that went straight into the net - a goal that Agnelli would have been proud of.

After that Juve dominated the match and Del Piero nearly scored from a great header. Shortly afterwards, Trezeguet nearly made it 2-0. Nedved always had the habit to score against Piacenza and he didn't fail to do so. Del Piero was in the spotlight again after his great assist served Nedved who's shot was initially saved by the GK but then Nedved scored from the rebound.

After the second goal Juve played the second half with minimum effort, Piacenza tried to score through dangerous free-kicks from Maresca but Juve held to the 2-0 win.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Lippi: "A win for the Avvocato"

"We have made a great first half then, thinking that the Avvocato usually left the 'Delle Alpi' before the end of the match, we haven't insisted. We all hoped to play a great match. Finally I can say we have made it."

Nedved: "A win for a lovely person"

"We wanted to play well - Nedved says - to honour Mr. Gianni Agnelli. I think everybody could notice we wanted the win. As regards my goal, I was lucky."

Conte: "Shocked by Mr. Agnelli's death"

"It's incredible - Antonio Conte says -. I have been playin in turin for 12 years and I have to admit that the Avvocato has always been very important for me. I cried so much before the start of the match. Giovanni Agnelli made the Italian history, we wanted to honour him with a great match and we were able to make it above all in the first half. This is the 4th win in a row, we are doing well."

Del Piero: "A special day"

"Today it's a special day, we have tried to do our best - Del Piero says on tv at Tele+ -. We have made a good first half. We wanted to send our message, we hope we have done it."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)