Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (7 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

how would this help, magnus? (I have no idea about this kinda thing ;))
My soundcodec might be included in that version of Media Player, it seems that the "DivX soundcodec" really is a Windows media codec. And since I just installed media player 9 I guess my codecs are new and you need media player 9 as well to be able to hear the sound :)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Excuse? Three of our best players didn't play today cuz we were already through. Prior to todays match Denmark have won every match, including the one against Slovenia, who Sweden lost to. :D

You wanna know why we lost?? The swedish team was ill due to stomich pains and they had infections in their bodys. Our best goalkeeper didn't play and Wislander got a red card and we still won :D

And besides you got Croatia and Russia, we got France and Hungary..:D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I wanted to last time, but I couldn't. I think it's because I don't have Win XP on my comp or something like that. I forgot why I couldn't install it :undecide:

-S-

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
you can do this for free?
yes, my did automatically when I started a video saying something like "there's a new version out, want to get it?" Didn't take long :)

++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
I wanted to last time, but I couldn't. I think it's because I don't have Win XP on my comp or something like that. I forgot why I couldn't install it :undecide:

-S-
I have 2000 and I could :undecide:

Congrats on 1000 posts btw :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I've just done it, thanks nekton..but I still have no sound when played in divx..only the picture

and when I play in media player, I have sound but no picture

:wallbang::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)