Serie A: Juventus v Piacenza (4 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Juventus (4-4-2):

Buffon 6
Thuram 7
Ferrara 7
Montero 6
Zambrotta 6
Camoranesi 7 (42' St Pessotto Sv)
Conte 6,5
Davids 7 (18' St Tacchinardi 6)
Nedved 7
Del Piero 7 (30' St Di Vaio Sv)
Trezeguet 6,5
All. Lippi 7

raisport.it
Looks like we played good! :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm looking forward to seeing many more beautiful goals from Ale! And we will not forget you Gianni,you will live forever in our hearts.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I just saw the goals ... definitely worth to see! DP was in the air, like he wwas practising kick-boxing and then with the kick got the ball in the net :cool:

Nedved's was a sweet one ... shot at the goal but the keeper managed to save but couldn't hold it so it bounced back and Pavel lob it over the keeper and one Piacenza player :D

From what I could see (and that's not much, maybe 5 minutes) DP was quite in a mood today to play. Looked like DP from the start of the season ... very imaginative :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I just saw the goals ... definitely worth to see! DP was in the air, like he would practising kick-box and then with the kick got the ball in the net :cool:

Nedved's was a sweet one ... shot at the goal but the keeper managed to save but couldn't hold it so it bounced back and Pavel lob it over the keeper and one Piacenza player :D

From what I could see (and that's not much, maybe 5 minutes) DP was quite in a mood today to play. Looked like DP from the start of the season ... very imaginative :)
That was what i wanted to hear Nina thanks, I feel really good when Dp is Imaginative:D:angel:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Yes, it was a cheeky lob by him :D. Right place at the right time I would say.

This has got to be one of Juve's strongest line-up. I have to admit our midfield tonight is really superb!! Davids, Conte, Camo are all great :thumb: Tacchi dispossessed the ball a few times but on the whole he's ok. Zambrotta with some aimless passes, but he made quite a few good runs too down the left flank.

IMO, Thuram has been really excellent too, and DP showed lots of his ball tricks :D (He was even playing in his own half at one point of time). The first half we kept on attacking and attacking, Piacenza didn't even had a chance to have a shot on target. Second half the pace slowed down a bit, with Pizcenza players having a few chances (including the time when Maresca stopped short hoping that a penalty was given to him). I'm glad we didn't concede any goals :)

Trez, poor guy, almost had a good chance (he was unmark at a point) but he tripped himself in the penalty box. Luck not on his side perhaps.

Overall the game has been really excellent! :thumb:

Edited to add: Ferrarra also had 3 chances, all three from Camo's crosses (from corners and free-kicks), but the ball just went astray...

Ps: It was really sweet to see them wear those black arm-bands. I'm really :touched:

-S-

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
From Datasport.it

JUVENTUS

Buffon 6 - Only engaged from Hubner on punishment. Calm day.

Ferrara 6 - Inasmuch as in defense c '? little to make he Gloria in attack tries, but with insufficient she turns out to you.

Montero 6 - It directs the defense well especially on the fuorigiochi.

Thuram 6.5 - A champion of elegance, fair play and class. As he appealed to to the Lawyer.

Camoranesi 6.5 - Some its played leave opened mouth, hope that Trapattoni succeeds to recruit it.

Conte 6 - The devout ones? opaque to centrocampo, but thanks to its experience always succeed to become part in some dangerous action.

Davids 6 - It begins to spron struck, but to the end? devout? quantit? that qualit.

Nedved 6.5 - The goal? the prize better than one performance of its: much race, but also much soccer wisdom.

Zambrotta 7 - Left suberba. Assist of the first goal, many cross and also important closings in defense, to confirm the fact are totally decreased in the role of terzino.

Del Piero 8 - goals? one true pearl. Ennesima of a champion who today? devout? that never "Pinturicchio" rather than "Godot".

Trezeguet 5.5 - The famous one stonata of the day. It fights and it has many occasions, but it mistakes them all.
Pessotto sv - Little minuteren for Camoranesi. Ingiudicabile.

Tacchinardi 6 - It enters to the 63' in place of Davids, but the game? gi? in ice.

Of Vaio 5.5 - It enters to the 76' for Of the Piero and it is made to admonish for makes it of hand. It does not arrange other.

All. Lippi 7 - It above all prepares for the perfection the game from the psychological point of view. The Juve in the first time seems one wild animal.

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)