[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (28 Viewers)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #642
    ++ [ originally posted by Razwan000 ] ++
    man utd 2-0 man city

i noticed alot of ppl who suport JUVE also support MAN Utd

so
    2-0 yippeeee
    Are you nuts?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Hey azzurri7, please what are your candid thots? Can we hold on?
    Yes, and it's pitty the 1st half finished 1-0 , we could have made it 3-0...Anyhow i like this Trio, we are more dangerous...and Dp is doing pretty fine for his roll...

If we continue like this, i think we'll be able to score more...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, that was the best half of football we have played in 3 three matches. That's not saying much. The new 3-4-3 formation has given us more presence in attack and Zlatan took his chance nicely. After Ibra's goal in the first minute we have not created that much, except for a few nice chances, one of which being Trezeguet could not finish and the other being a good Del Piero run in which he almost was fouled in the box.

The defense has not looked that solid, and luckily Udinese has missed all their chances. Montero looks very suspicious at the back, as he continues to make the small errors that threaten our goal. So far Emerson has held the midfield together even with Camoranesi playing right next to him in the center. We need another goal in the second half, and if we do infact get another you will see Blasi come in for one of the forwards. Hopefully the Cannavaro injury is not too serious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)