SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
After holding Milan to a 1-1 draw in the San Siro and clinching qualification in the CL, Juve will be at home to face Udinese, who have been inconsistent this season. Del Piero will make his comeback in this match and should play from the start.

Probable line-up:

Buffon
Thuram Legrottaglie Montero Zambrotta
Tacchinardi Appiah
Miccoli Nedved Del Piero
Trezeguet

My prediction:
Juventus 4-1 Udinese

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dammit! I was being SO careful browsing the forums, so I had no idea what happened in the Sociedad match...and I thought this thread would be safe...:rolleyes:

Oh well, please don't tell me the result of that match, it'd be VERY cruel. If anyone does it as a joke, I seriously won't think it's very funny...I'm gonna go home and cry if that happens.

I love your formation, welcome back Alex! I'd rather have Di Vaio than Trez though...

Miccoli Nedved Del Piero
---------Di Vaio

is a very creative lineup :thumb:

I think we'll win 3-1

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This match must be named.................

"JUVENTUS VS UDINESE:The return of the King!!!!"

:D :p

Hope tos ee a fat and shining del piero after his ling absent!! :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hmmm I think so too, but as I said before, I'd love to see:

Miccoli Nedved Del Piero
---------Di Vaio

:thumb: :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well i think lippi was clear when he said that he wanted to rest del piero for the udinese clash... because h is since a week ago... training normally.

He didnt made the trip to Sociedda game.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
trez will start IMO....the usual partnership with DP..... funny how lippi will use our best players for udinese, but 2nd team against sociedad....and still we get 1point from that match!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont worry ;)

We will win for sure! Well i Hope.

We have the full squad for that match, and everything must go like planned.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    I don't see why DP shouldn't play at least an hour. Alex has been in full training with the rest of the squad for some time now and if I remember correctly he went for the whole 90 minutes in a friendly match. The only reason that we didn't see him against Milan or Sociedad is because Lippi wanted him to be fresh for this match.

@Gray: Sorry about telling you that we qualified for the knockout stages of the CL :down:

PS. I'd love to see Miccoli, Nedved and Del Piero behind Di Vaio as well, but since both Micco, Neddy and DV played against Sociedad on Wednesday we may see Camoranesi and/or Trezeguet step in.

Aug 1, 2003
    i'd love to see legro score (currently hes my fav player) .. will dp start for the match, or will he be a substitute and will play later in the game?

i think its gonna be miccoli-trez! does that make sense...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)