[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (30/01/2011) (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What I cant understand is how we consistently throw away games after taking the lead. Is this something to do with the players concentration,
Well we conceded from a set piece, so it says it all. We shouldn't concede from a counter attack with the lead, so we just stay switched on for set pieces. Nope, couldn't even do that. We were unlucky with how the ball fell, but it's always a case of 'luck' when you are in a bad spell. When you are confident you get there first, that's adrenalin.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ferrara is Juventino his proberly equally as hurt as us. The real people laughing their asses off are those who made the calciopoli and people like Gigli and Secco.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #447
    Look at the bright side, the forums didn't go down after the match.

Mar 30, 2006
    I've had so much hope for Agnelli when he took over at Juve, but he too didn't show the courage needed to be at the helm of Juve.

Just standing there, indifferent, while teams and refferees alike fuck with us and make us look like fools.
    This is not his fault. Juve are just not playing well enough at the moment. Hopefully we will see some transfers cuz the team needs them

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It's a good thing we got eliminated from all the pointless cups so that we can concentrate on what this season is really supposed to be about: escaping relegation.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    Hey, at least we have Del Neri, a shit squad, no transfer plan, and no transfer budget to blame. Imagine being a Real fan, with Mourinho, all their stars and being 7 points behind a record-equaling Barca.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    It's a good thing we got eliminated from all the pointless cups so that we can concentrate on what this season is really supposed to be about: escaping relegation.
    It would be fun though, at least we would get exited with those one in ten game wins. Every point would count, and now it just doesn't.

May 22, 2007
    Few things.

1) Passing. Terrible. I watch a fair amount of football and can comfortably say that out of all the sides which can consider themselves huge (in terms of fan base), we have the worst passers of the ball. The amount of times Felipe Melo gives possession away inside our own half because he's trying to be clever is really starting to irritate me, but most of all the poor passing is largely down to the fact that once a player gets the ball, he has to pull off an exact pass to his teammate otherwise he will not succeed, and this is down to movement.

2) Movement. The little movement which our team does is atrocious. I have no idea why nobody makes space for themselves when not in possession, Udinese do it very well which is why they can set off Isla running down the right wing often during a match and they can create so many chances. Juventus players strictly stay in formation which is why the team can never effectively retain possession for long period unless aimlessly playing it square along the back four. This problem has been present since the Ferrara days as well, and back then I was wondering why the hell nobody was bothering to do anything about it.

3) When Udinese equalized with Juventus, they continued to be the dominant team and the Juventus defense was constantly pinned back into the area with players like Isla and Sánchez threatening. It's odd considering that we're the team that is aiming to go to the Champions League while they're the ones who are actually one of the surprise teams of the season. And then the whole attitude of the Juventus team changed once they got their second goal (not after their first), as if we were content to be drawing with Udinese at home? I mean, even Sissoko was brought on for Aquilani, I don't exactly know how that is a positive substitution, reminds me very much of the Ranieri days. The mentality of the whole club has changed when the team doesn't go out to win a game (AT HOME) when it's 1-1, but only get their asses in gear when they're losing to fucking Udinese.

Quagliarella and De Ceglie don't change the attitude of the whole team to perform better, the problems are more complex than a casual 'injury crisis', even though it has contributed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)