[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (8 Viewers)

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    just saw this in Juventus.it

Dear supporters,

I’m particularly happy to appear on Juventus Beat right now as I believe, more than ever before, that we can do great things this season. Why? It’s easy, because I’m sure the worst time is over: we have had a tough February, when we had to meet Sampdoria, Palermo and Udinese (let alone Messina), that is to say the clubs with the best physical condition of the championship; we faced Real Madrid, one the strongest and most titled clubs in the world; let me also underline how we’ve had a good deal of bad luck in more than an occasion.

Yet we’re still there, on top of the Serie A table and qualification to Champions’ League quarter finals is within our reach. What about Real winning 1-0 at the Bernabeu? Well, on March, 9th they’ll have to come to the Delle Alpi, our home, your home! With your help, if we feel you close to us, I’m sure we can make it.

Meanwhile, however, our minds must get back to Serie A and to Sunday’s match: Siena are playing well, they’re thrilled by the Tuscan derby they won against Fiorentina and we’ll have to be very cautious with them. And I can assure you we’ll take caution in every single action on the field because we absolutely want to win and get back to winning tracks...until the end.

Yours faithfully
    Fabio Cannavaro

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    That would be something to drop DP for Zalayeta. If that happens I see no future for DP in Juve when Capello is in charge which is just sad...:down:

I believe we can take a confident win tomorrow. My starting line-up would look something like this:

-------------------Buffon-------------------------
    Zebina-----Thuram-----Cannavaro-----Zambrotta
    -------------Emerson------Blasi------------------
    -----Camoranesi------------------Olivera------
    ------------Del Piero-----Zlatan-----------------

I admit that doesn't look awfully good, but that's almost the only possibilty of a starting line-up without Nedved, Trezequet and Kapo.

Uhh, now that I think about it, Juve really needs to acquire some reinforcements in the summer...:undecide:

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
    That would be something to drop DP for Zalayeta. If that happens I see no future for DP in Juve when Capello is in charge which is just sad...:down:

I believe we can take a confident win tomorrow. My starting line-up would look something like this:

-------------------Buffon-------------------------
    Zebina-----Thuram-----Cannavaro-----Zambrotta
    -------------Emerson------Blasi------------------
    -----Camoranesi------------------Olivera------
    ------------Del Piero-----Zlatan-----------------

I admit that doesn't look awfully good, but that's almost the only possibilty of a starting line-up without Nedved, Trezequet and Kapo.

Uhh, now that I think about it, Juve really needs to acquire some reinforcements in the summer...:undecide:
    I know many won't agree with me, but I would play Zalayeta ahead of Oliviera....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Forza Canna!
    Forza Juve!
    No metter what the line-up is or players that go out on the field, we must pres siena from the first minute (like against udinese) and hopfuly score in first 10 minute
    Than everything would be lot easier

DP and CAmo to sscore....2-0
    ;)

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i would like to see three strikers against siena , why not ?they will defend against us and the only thing we can is attack them.Dp has to play even in a 4-4-2 becuz we need his touch against goal back, he has it in midfield but not against goal.

also i would play blasi cuz he will not play against real so we should use him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    just saw this in Juventus.it

Dear supporters,

I’m particularly happy to appear on Juventus Beat right now as I believe, more than ever before, that we can do great things this season. Why? It’s easy, because I’m sure the worst time is over: we have had a tough February, when we had to meet Sampdoria, Palermo and Udinese (let alone Messina), that is to say the clubs with the best physical condition of the championship; we faced Real Madrid, one the strongest and most titled clubs in the world; let me also underline how we’ve had a good deal of bad luck in more than an occasion.

Yet we’re still there, on top of the Serie A table and qualification to Champions’ League quarter finals is within our reach. What about Real winning 1-0 at the Bernabeu? Well, on March, 9th they’ll have to come to the Delle Alpi, our home, your home! With your help, if we feel you close to us, I’m sure we can make it.

Meanwhile, however, our minds must get back to Serie A and to Sunday’s match: Siena are playing well, they’re thrilled by the Tuscan derby they won against Fiorentina and we’ll have to be very cautious with them. And I can assure you we’ll take caution in every single action on the field because we absolutely want to win and get back to winning tracks...until the end.

Yours faithfully
    Fabio Cannavaro
    Cannavaro all the way....Delle Alpi is Our home, am sure it will be full...Forza Juve....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)