[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (2 Viewers)

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
I think that the match against siena isn't going to be that easy
anyway here is my line-up (it is a new thing that maybe Capello should try)

Buffon
Thuram Tachinardi Canna

Camo Emerson balsi Zambrotta

Zalayeta Trezeguet Del Piero

I would do this because Zebina and Ibrahimovic simply suked against real

Of couse I would out Montero in for Tachi but as he is injured this is the only option, so that we get used to this formation against real

by the way my prediction is 3-1 for Juve

Zala, Trez, Alex
if u not gunna play people who play bad against madrid then u shud drop nearly the whole team.

zlatan has to and will play as trez out, nedved is unlikely to play, i suspect we going to see 4-4-2 with olivera on the right.

the trident may work in home matches but will be ineffective away form home IMO as neither of the front 3 are really ball winners and away form home u need to get people behind the ball, front 3 wud simply not work hard enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
I think that the match against siena isn't going to be that easy
anyway here is my line-up (it is a new thing that maybe Capello should try)

Buffon
Thuram Tachinardi Canna

Camo Emerson balsi Zambrotta

Zalayeta Trezeguet Del Piero

I would do this because Zebina and Ibrahimovic simply suked against real

Of couse I would out Montero in for Tachi but as he is injured this is the only option, so that we get used to this formation against real

by the way my prediction is 3-1 for Juve

Zala, Trez, Alex
well, first of all, if zlatan and zebina aint gonna play vs siena becuase they sucked vs real, then u have to take dp, blasi, camo and canna out of the team TOO!! u see, the hole team dident play so well, so u cant just pick thoes to and say well they sucked.. iaghhht...

we have to play zlatan and zebina in this game, and imo blasi should stay OUT!!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Trezeguet is out against Siena, and will probably miss Madrid-game too... :( :wallbang: Capello will go just like he'll go against Real Madrid I believe. Zebina should be benched, but he's not going to. Blasi isn't going to play because Tacchinardi needs more playing time than him. Nedved and Kapo won't start. So I believe it'll be like this:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Pessotto/Birindelli
Camoranesi Tacchinardi Emerson Zambrotta
Ibrahimovic Del Piero

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think that it will be aduffcult match cause we miss some key players , but the guys can do it and we need these 3 pts BADLY!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)