Or someting like that...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

I think its 15:00

Anyway trident is the only solution
WE CANT SCORE WITH 422
Oli could be used with DP and Zlatan but then we wouldnt have a finisher in the team so Zala is a better solution
Agree

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
If we don't win, then we can say goodbye to scudetto. If we can't beat Siena, we deserve nothing...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Gazzetta think it's going to be a 4-4-2 with Ibrahimovic and either Del Piero or Zalayeta (probably the latter) upfront. Capello has not yet decided whether he will give Olivera another chance or push Zambrotta into a more advanced role with Pessotto at left back.

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Gazzetta think it's going to be a 4-4-2 with Ibrahimovic and either Del Piero or Zalayeta (probably the latter) upfront. Capello has not yet decided whether he will give Olivera another chance or push Zambrotta into a more advanced role with Pessotto at left back.
DP was better than any of our forwards last couple of games , y should he be benched??/

Aug 26, 2003
Blasi: "No mistakes allowed against Siena"

"The match against Real Madrid has been a good experience, a very tough match and after all we achieved a good result: 1-0 allows us to play for qualification in the second leg". Manuele Blasi is a fighter, someone who on the field runs for kilometres and is not the kind of guy who fears the defeat suffered at the Bernabeu.

At the Delle Alpi, on March, 9th, the Bianconeri have all the chances to turn the result over but Manuele won't be there. The yellow card he got in the first leg will force him to miss the return match with Real Madrid and it's shame because Blasi's ability not to get short of breath is more and more fundamental for the Bianconeri's game. As he explains: "Yes, I run a lot and I willingly sacrifice myself as this is what I'm asked for by the coach. I sometimes may be less lucid when I receive the ball than the others and consequently less precise in passing it but after all my job is other than this. Mine is a role for which Juventus has strong players such as Tacchinardi and Appiah but I've been here for only one year and nevertheless I've been playing with continuity so I can be rather satisfied."

February has not been one of the most positive months for Juventus but Manuele believes they the worst has gone: "All the clubs have had hard times, Milan AC too, yet we knew how strong they are and we did not think we could have maintained the 8-point advantage until the end of the season. We're now equal, also because they've been luckier lately. We have to start again from square one but it's alright, somehow it's better this way. From now on we know we cannot make mistakes, starting from next Sunday against Siena. It will be hard because it is sometimes tougher to meet less titled clubs, which play more tight in defence, than against Real. Anyway, we've been on top of the table from the very beginning and we must believe in victory until the end without ever giving up".

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    If we don't win, then we can say goodbye to scudetto. If we can't beat Siena, we deserve nothing ...
    if u are considering 2nd as nothing then u r right

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    yeah. Zalayeta should play

--------Zalayeta
    Del Piero---Zlatan

Olivera-Emerson-Camo

Zamb-Canna-Thuram-Zebina

---------Buffon

Or someting like that...
    A bit risky, but it is worth a try. We will press Siena from the beginning of the game to the end..

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    2-0 to us and like always, without Neddy we will have a hard time scoring goals...

David Del Piero got a nice tactics to spice up our frontline...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)