[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What I loved about the game today was that the crowd kept on cheering all the time

The game pictures in the Juve website are really nice by the way

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I heard DP played really well today and got 2 goals...... good to hear!

Awesome....... all we need now is for Inter to win!

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
archaon:

how many goals is dp away from the new record now

1. Boniperti 179 Gols
2. Bettega 178 Gols
3. Del Piero 170 Gols
4. Sivori 166 Gols
5. Borel ll 158 Gols
6. Anastasi 130 Gols

Del Piero is 10 goals away from the new record;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the unstoppable milan did it again, with God on their side, they won the milan match dominated by inter, kaka accidentaly scored at 75'
(that was the second shoot on goal)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

this is definetly what we wanna see from Alex. take on defenders full of confidence. he can certantly do it (when he is on his day). it looked like he was enjoying the game a lot and he should do that more often.

im liking the 4-3-3 a lot because it allows our strikers such as zala and dp to move a lot, and also zambrota has more freedom on the left side that he owns. emerson and blasi provide the reqired cover. the defence today was solid and so was zebina (to some extent) buffon didnt have to do much and same goes for Camo.

impressed by Zalayeta, the kid has got moves to go with his size. lets work on those free kicks boys.

loser of the day ?

Zlatan- didnt move much, but also most balls were going through dp and zala.

very excited about the 4-3-3 and looking forward to see it against the better teams, such as roma.
Yes i wanna see the 4-3-3 as well not only against Roma, but in every single match...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Capello is satisfied

Fabio Capello si satisfied with his squad’s performance which caused them to win neatly over Siena. After the match, this was his comment: “I said I had seen the team in a very good condition in the last few days. They trained with concentration and determination and played the same way today. There finally has been a faster game pace.” He was asked about the trident attack: “It can be surely repeated, it will depend on each match and on the opponents to meet. If it is like today, with the three strikers able to step back , it works”.

Eventually, he was asked about Del Piero’s excellent performance: “He wasn’t himself a few months ago and I said he would thank me later. He is himself now, he pleases us and makes us win.”
:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifo_01 ] ++

1. Boniperti 179 Gols
2. Bettega 178 Gols
3. Del Piero 170 Gols
4. Sivori 166 Gols
5. Borel ll 158 Gols
6. Anastasi 130 Gols

Del Piero is 10 goals away from the new record;)
C'mon Captain, you can do it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)