SERIE A: Juventus - Siena (2 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yeah isha ;)

I'm confident that tonight Milan will not go past a draw against Brescia. If that's the case then that's great news for us as Roma will eventually slide down.

shhhh!! Don't say it ;)
Any way I'm kind of happy not to be "campione d'inverno".. in the last couple of years it brought bad luck...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think Brescia has a great chance to win tonight. They are playing very well lately.

And "You know who"(Roby=God) is in some of the finest form he's been in in the last 3 years.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yes...clean sheet wud be good, but...one goal was from penalty, snowing heavily etc etc.....if u put all that 2gether, it wasnt that bad....tome @least :p

but the lack of concentration after getting a comfortable lead is quite disturbing

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
its snowing in turin but not in rome...

what was dels goal like? (the one that was not a pen)
im soo glad inter were beat and i think that sampdoria were unlucky not to have got something from roma. i really think that milan are gonna get beat 2day.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #358
    Wtg DP! This is his first hattrick since 98 if my memory serves me correctly :thumb:

I didn't see the game, but it seems like our defence was at it's usual sucky self :groan:

How was DP? Any nice moves?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    hehehe.... 2 penalties and one goal which is more of a credit to the great one touch through pass from the Siena defender so forgive me if i am not overly impressed...;)

but of course that was really a sloppy ugly match.... so i am not really into overcritising nor overpraising anyone...:)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    i'll be watching the game later on today hopefully. haha... with the snow you can hardly see the Juve players.

Im pretty pleased with the result but it would have been nicer had they not let in those 2 Ventola goals. But hey... Cold day, snowy conditions, couple of lapses in concentration and things like this happen.

So far its been a good day...

Juve won :D, Inter lost to Empoli :D .... now i need the Eagles and New England to win and Milan to lose :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)