SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
May 12
Oh yeah. :fero:

It's going to be hard to take anything else seriously for the rest of this season.

And with that, I'm signing off for a bit. I'll be the Juventuz Juventino screaming at the Coppa and swinging from the stands, yelling for that silver :star:.

Should have photos and stories to share from it -- and Lippi's final game at Siena -- when I return in a few weeks. Ciao, all... FORZA JUVE!!!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Oh yeah. :fero:

It's going to be hard to take anything else seriously for the rest of this season.

And with that, I'm signing off for a bit. I'll be the Juventuz Juventino screaming at the Coppa and swinging from the stands, yelling for that silver :star:.

Should have photos and stories to share from it -- and Lippi's final game at Siena -- when I return in a few weeks. Ciao, all... FORZA JUVE!!!
lucky.. damn lucky.. good luck in your trip.. and don't forget to take fotos dude..

and btw, say "Favancolu" to all Romanisti there.. on my behalf..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

LOL u sound like INTER FAn.. god damit... DONT say we will not beat lazio 2-0... we will win the game 3-0 (i hope)
Think posetivly (aint good english speller)....
come on...

let's be realistic also.

i THINK we don't have many chances of winning.

i give us a 10%.

but not more

Aug 27, 2003
yeah well..a rossoneri didnt go through defence problems did they now :p (WHY ! WHY! :p) well ithink ac milan fans are feeling a btit too posive..since they are very glad juve gave them the chance this year to win the scudetto :p its okay take a look at my sig :p (which i have to edit the scudetto cups :LOL: )

Aug 27, 2003
yeah well lets see u guys win all these 10 scudettos and reach up to juve :p lets wait and see..
by then juve would have eaven reached their third star :p
anyways ..
although i know juve isnt doing as well i still think its a win for juve vs samp although a tight one 1-0

Aug 1, 2003
Psst, Gogeta :

lol, nah, just kidding. Congrats to Milan for winning their 17th scudetto.

Nyhow, it's gonna be tough winning against Sampdoria, good team. But I think Bazzani and Flachi's absence can quite turn things around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)