SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I'll try a quick one.

Chimenti : Better than usual, some good saves.

Birindelli: Did nothing special, was pretty solid though.

Thuram: Looked a bit more dominating than usual, still he didn't look really comfortable.

Legro: Shaky at times, but did score :D. No goals conceded so he did something right..

Tudor: Same as Legro, Shaky at times, but very strong at some moments.

Appiah: Combined nicely with Maresca to score, great goal. Other than that, he played okay actually. A bit like he did at the start of the season.
Could still spot a misspass though and continued with his somtimes pointless running:D.

Zambrotta: Looked threatening every time he was on the ball, dribbled nicely threatening crosses. Had one spectacular dribbles which deserved a goal ;).

Maresca: I think we covered him by now :)(Best man on the pitch).

Di Vaio: Did nothing special, was more invovled in the build up and passing than the scoring. Played alright I guess. Did not look for the goal much.

Del Piero: Combined nicely, some good passes and dribbles and good corners. Missed two good chances to score though.
Thank you for this comprehensive report!

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Appiah and Maresca impressed me! Maresca IS the next best thing. Next season, he will be a regular player! What a player! GREAT PASSES!
Finally people beginning to see it. Thats what i have said from the start, that Maresca and also Appiah will be worldclass players.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
thanx for that Dominic.. nice to have a clean sheet.. that will make it what..? the 7th or 8th time this season..!!

from your rating.. I take it that Trez didn't play.. is he getting ready to leave or what..?
No, Trez didn't play, but some people reckon Lippi was resting him for the Coppa final.

Thanks for the report, Dom :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Finally people beginning to see it. Thats what i have said from the start, that Maresca and also Appiah will be worldclass players.
World-class players might be carrying it a bit too far, but I agree, Maresca and Appiah are great talents. In time they'll develope into very good players, and hopefully the same will happen for Miccoli and Legrottaglie.

May 4, 2004
hey...

well i was in gazzetta.it and wanted to see how the player rating was for juve.. and this is what i found..

Juventus - Sampdoria 2 - 0

Chimenti A. 7 <<<<<<<< man fo the match..
Birindelli A. 6
Thuram L. 6.5
Legrottaglie N. 6.5 <<<<long time sins i sow him with nice rating!
Pessotto G. 6
Appiah S. 6.5
Nedved P. 5.5
Maresca E. 5.5
Iuliano M. s.v.
Tudor I. 5.5
Zambrotta G. 6.5
Di Vaio M. 6
Del Piero A. 5 <<< this is what i think is crazy.. ONLY 5..!
Miccoli F. s.v.

can u belive it.. DP the one who played bad in this game = by gazzetta.!
its crazy!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
did anyone see the pics of lippi running around the pitch..or the match :down: it was such an emotional moment and the fans had the grzie marcello banner up..
I wish I saw the game :( Will go check if these pics are available at juventus.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I don't agree with the gazzeata ratings at all, Chimenti man of the match :D haha.

My ratings:

Chimenti A. 6.5
Birindelli A. 6
Thuram L. 6
Legrottaglie N. 6
Pessotto G. 5.5
Appiah S. 7
Nedved P. 5.5
Maresca E. 7.5
Iuliano M. s.v.
Tudor I. 6
Zambrotta G. 7
Di Vaio M. 6
Del Piero A. 6.5
Miccoli F. s.v.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)