SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Thank you Lippi,Thnx Juve for the win.
i mean let's just finish the season.with a win?even better.

How ironicly that Appiah and Legro scored the goals,NOW,one game to the end...too late boys,but well....

FORZA JUVE!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Legro scored that's a plus. He's not a striker though and (Andrea Becchi) I got the feeling the defence did look a bit shaky in the first half of the first half.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its clear that Lippi was warming chimenti for his coppa game...as he will be the starter right?

he played micco too...because he will be partnered with divaio upfront if im not wrong against lazio.

Good that maresca played vwell

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Its clear that Lippi was warming chimenti for his coppa game...as he will be the starter right?

he played micco too...because he will be partnered with divaio upfront if im not wrong against lazio.
I don't think so. I thnk he rested Buffon, and Del Piero will start with Trezeguet upfront. Micco came on as a sub....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
For the people that saw the game: Would any of you mind making a few comments on each player's performance?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I think Dominic is right. Lippi rested Buffon, Nedved and Trezeguet ahead of the Coppa game and brought off Del Piero after 65 mins so that he would also be ready.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
For the people that saw the game: Would any of you mind making a few comments on each player's performance?
I'll try a quick one.

Chimenti : Better than usual, some good saves.

Birindelli: Did nothing special, was pretty solid though.

Thuram: Looked a bit more dominating than usual, still he didn't look really comfortable.

Legro: Shaky at times, but did score :D. No goals conceded so he did something right..

Tudor: Same as Legro, Shaky at times, but very strong at some moments.

Appiah: Combined nicely with Maresca to score, great goal. Other than that, he played okay actually. A bit like he did at the start of the season.
Could still spot a misspass though and continued with his somtimes pointless running:D.

Zambrotta: Looked threatening every time he was on the ball, dribbled nicely threatening crosses. Had one spectacular dribbles which deserved a goal ;).

Maresca: I think we covered him by now :)(Best man on the pitch).

Di Vaio: Did nothing special, was more invovled in the build up and passing than the scoring. Played alright I guess. Did not look for the goal much.

Del Piero: Combined nicely, some good passes and dribbles and good corners. Missed two good chances to score though.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
thanx for that Dominic.. nice to have a clean sheet.. that will make it what..? the 7th or 8th time this season..!!

from your rating.. I take it that Trez didn't play.. is he getting ready to leave or what..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)