SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (3 Viewers)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
Well done...JUVE! (it's a long time since i said that)
DelPiero is back to his best! (GREAT timing ale)
Only, if only we can win Coppa Italia for Lippi!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Nice one boys I wouldve liked 3-0 as it seemed Piero had a good 1, I wanted him to score.

Eurosport showed the formation Trap should play. The frontline:

Fiore------ Totti ---------Del Piero

----------------Vieri----------------

I hope its true
Thats funny. Juve's lineup next season could look exactly like this, except for Totti.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Thats funny. Juve's lineup next season could look exactly like this, except for Totti.
lol thats true!!! but i think we will get gilardino and not vieri!!
and where totti is, that place will nedved play, if he dosent leave us, if . then i would like 2 see Deco there, or Van der vaar!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think we can have both...

Fiore ----- Nedved

------------ Del Piero

------------ Vieri -----------

and

Fiore ----- Nedved

------- Miccoli

------------ Gila ------------

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

i hope he will do good VS LAZIO!!!
Let's cross our fingers...

Del Piero had two assists today. Maaan why is this guy injured so often...

Appiah and Legro scored.

I hope we are in a good shape before the game.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Oh MY god Maresca!

All that i can say after seeing the match(not entirely but still). That Maresca was my man of the match. The second goal wasn't from Del Piero's assist, but Maresca set it up nicely, combined with Appiah and gave the assist.

Maresca should have had 3 assists. As he handed two great chances to Del Piero(who did play a good match) and Nedved respectively on a silver plattern, both sadly missed. Both two great through balls! What a passer, he played in the trequarista role today! It fitted him perfectly. He is a playmaker, first time he played in that role for a long time and he played very well. He really impressed me (again).

Obviously my man of the match. He deserves a call up, only if it is just to sit up the bench :).

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Oh MY god Maresca!

All that i can say after seeing the match(not entirely but still). That Maresca was my man of the match. The second goal wasn't from Del Piero's assist, but Maresca set it up nicely, combined with Appiah and gave the assist.

Maresca should have had 3 assists. As he handed two great chances to Del Piero(who did play a good match) and Nedved respectively on a silver plattern, both sadly missed. Both two great through balls! What a passer, he played in the trequarista role today! It fitted him perfectly. He is a playmaker, first time he played in that role for a long time and he played very well. He really impressed me (again).

Obviously my man of the match. He deserves a call up , only if it is just to sit up the bench :).
[/IMG]
agree... i think trap should call him up insted of some like Perrota or someone else.. dont care.. plzzz trap take maresca with u to euro2004...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

agree... i think trap should call him up insted of some like Perrota or someone else.. dont care.. plzzz trap take maresca with u to euro2004...
Well not instead Perrotta. Perrotta has done well for Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)