SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
its important that juve win the rest 2 games.. remember that they are gonna play Lazio in the italien cup final..! wining the 2 game will give them better hope to KICK lazio home..
Actually the last game at Siena comes after the Coppa. So you're really only talking about Sampdoria this week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i hope unleast wew win x lazio 2-0 and take home the coppa for the 10th time and c the silver badge in our club crest :touched:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If you would say me at the start of the season,that the Coppa will have to be the our main target i would laugh...now i realize that we all dream about winning the coppa to make the season look a lttle better...damn,so sad...oh well...
Forza Juve.

Juve-Samp
2-0

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
If you would say me at the start of the season,that the Coppa will have to be the our main target i would laugh...now i realize that we all dream about winning the coppa to make the season look a lttle better...damn,so sad...oh well...
Forza Juve.

Juve-Samp
2-0
well juve could have manage the win if they are determined but i think lippi just wants to leave asap..:down:
lets hope for that win against samp

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
its important that juve win the rest 2 games.. remember that they are gonna play Lazio in the italien cup final..! wining the 2 game will give them better hope to KICK lazio home..
at least if juve wins the coppa(even though i seriously doubt anymore) that will bring me SOME happiness

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we are hopeless this season.

anyway...next season we'll be back,kicking asses like we did last year for example...!!!!

but,after those 2 defeats..i don't see the coppa coming!! :down:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
we are hopeless this season.

anyway...next season we'll be back,kicking asses like we did last year for example...!!!!

but,after those 2 defeats..i don't see the coppa coming!! :down:

LOL u sound like INTER FAn.. god damit... DONT say we will not beat lazio 2-0... we will win the game 3-0 (i hope)
Think posetivly (aint good english speller)....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
As we say it in this part of the world:

"Keep your heart cool as ice". (sounds kind of stupid in English)

We'll beat Lazio and win the Coppa. No doubt about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)