[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (September 12, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Juventuz' biggest match day whiners

• Vinman

• Bjerknes

• Cronios

• Suns

• VicCB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler:

You obviously give them too much credit. Inter, a club filled with retards as fans and an idiot owner who couldn't win anything after years of pumping money into the toilet, could never pull that off.

They're all retards over at Inter, not CIA agents.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
can this game hurry up and come...im bored shitless here, lucky there was internationals i suppose.
yea i hate this feeling...and whats worst is that after watching juventus loose this game...another sucky feeling comes.

Its like woowwooooo juve gona win dis game..cant wait! and then juventus start the first half and concede a goal, and then second half lousy substitutions....and then either we concede one more goal or just play some stupid longballs and end the game loosing.

and then people come on this forum n complain n complain and say give the team time to GEL and its all over again. FUCK this fake juventus

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
yea i hate this feeling...and whats worst is that after watching juventus loose this game...another sucky feeling comes.

Its like woowwooooo juve gona win dis game..cant wait! and then juventus start the first half and concede a goal, and then second half lousy substitutions....and then either we concede one more goal or just play some stupid longballs and end the game loosing.

and then people come on this forum n complain n complain and say give the team time to GEL and its all over again. FUCK this fake juventus
Whoooa, negative much?

3-0 to Juve and then we'll all come here and talk about how awesome Marotta and Del Neri are!

:lol:

davids26

May 13, 2005
:howler:

You obviously give them too much credit. Inter, a club filled with retards as fans and an idiot owner who couldn't win anything after years of pumping money into the toilet, could never pull that off.

They're all retards over at Inter, not CIA agents.

I think that you sound a little bit retarded saying so, and wither you wanna admit it or not they are Europe champions and its not the best time for you to under estimate them or call them retards! On the other hand I beleive that Juve got to a point where they can win the world honorary class of stupidity.

So why dont we start with Diego? why on earth did we sell him? Now I dont support or even agree with those who wanna quit their Juve dream cause of Diego but give me one fucking valid reason to give him away and I will be willing to move on! I dont think that you question his abilities and skills, I also dont think you dont see him as a winner, I am sure you dont beleive the non sense of him failing to prove his value last season, then what is it? oh ya! Shame he does not fucking fit in 4-4-2! are you convinced with this bullshit cause I find it RETARDED!

Now lets talk some taboo, dont you agree with me that we look RETARDED since our Captain, pacemaker and team charm is about to turn 37! And we will continue being the same as long as no one is willing to tell DP that he should stop making a fool of himself and the team and move on. Easy fellas before you start calling me infidel, traitor, Serie A ignorant, accuse me of blasphomy and heresy, call for my neck and ban me from this forum forever since silly me was so insensitive to hurt the feelings of so many by daring to cross the red lines and attack his majesty the King. I am sorry but all i am saying is it is so fucking retareded that we are keeping DP in the feild just in the hope for a chance so he can bend it like he used to! That is history, he should face it and you should face it. It is his choice not to retire and I agree that he still has some strength left but for god's sake not to lead Juve! its not even enough to lead the team to your modest objectives for this season by making it to next year's champions league which is also RETARDED.

And please dont get me started on Pepe, Lanzafame, Martinez and Quagi

so if you dont see that selling Diego and loaning Giovenco, acquiring those above mentioned losers, playing DP, and logically get to a point where we just hope to make it to the champions league is not Retarded and you still see Inter as Retarded then forgive me chief you are so fucking RETARDED

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I think that you sound a little bit retarded saying so, and wither you wanna admit it or not they are Europe champions and its not the best time for you to under estimate them or call them retards! On the other hand I beleive that Juve got to a point where they can win the world honorary class of stupidity.

So why dont we start with Diego? why on earth did we sell him? Now I dont support or even agree with those who wanna quit their Juve dream cause of Diego but give me one fucking valid reason to give him away and I will be willing to move on! I dont think that you question his abilities and skills, I also dont think you dont see him as a winner, I am sure you dont beleive the non sense of him failing to prove his value last season, then what is it? oh ya! Shame he does not fucking fit in 4-4-2! are you convinced with this bullshit cause I find it RETARDED!

Now lets talk some taboo, dont you agree with me that we look RETARDED since our Captain, pacemaker and team charm is about to turn 37! And we will continue being the same as long as no one is willing to tell DP that he should stop making a fool of himself and the team and move on. Easy fellas before you start calling me infidel, traitor, Serie A ignorant, accuse me of blasphomy and heresy, call for my neck and ban me from this forum forever since silly me was so insensitive to hurt the feelings of so many by daring to cross the red lines and attack his majesty the King. I am sorry but all i am saying is it is so fucking retareded that we are keeping DP in the feild just in the hope for a chance so he can bend it like he used to! That is history, he should face it and you should face it. It is his choice not to retire and I agree that he still has some strength left but for god's sake not to lead Juve! its not even enough to lead the team to your modest objectives for this season by making it to next year's champions league which is also RETARDED.

so if you dont see that selling Diego and loaning Giovenco, acquiring those above mentioned losers, playing DP, and logically get to a point where we just hope to make it to the champions league is not Retarded and you still see Inter as Retarded then forgive me chief you are so fucking RETARDED

Well said :tup:

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Whoooa, negative much?

3-0 to Juve and then we'll all come here and talk about how awesome Marotta and Del Neri are!

correction:

3-0 and then we will all come here and talk about how the win was based on brilliant individual efforts. WHILE marotta and Del neri will think how awesome themseves are!

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
DN should know this team I predict a slim 1-0 win , del piero scores a cracker better than cassano's last year haha

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

You must have mistaken me for someone else.

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
correction:

3-0 and then we will all come here and talk about how the win was based on brilliant individual efforts. WHILE marotta and Del neri will think how awesome themseves are!
Haha that's true.

I'm trying to inject a bit of optimism before agreeing with all the doomsday posters a few weeks down the road!

davids26

May 13, 2005

You must have mistaken me for someone else.
may be from myself :p I have just figured out that it is also so retarded that I chose to continue watching Juve recently when I know that it is the main reason for my long lasting depression for the past few years and will cause me a heart attack very soon!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
may be from myself :p I have just figured out that it is also so retarded that I chose to continue watching Juve recently when I know that it is the main reason for my long lasting depression for the past few years and will cause me a heart attack very soon!
Just tell yourself this. Juventus FC doesnt exist anymore.....the team that you have been watching for the pass 3 years is Juventurd FC

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
o ya by the way...rigobert song is a free agent now. We should get him ASAP. we need more of those kind of players in our team. They are fairly consistant and strong and doesnt succumb under pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)