[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (September 12, 2010) (7 Viewers)

Juventuz' biggest match day whiners

• Vinman

• Bjerknes

• Cronios

• Suns

• VicCB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm scared for this match, we don't have a target man, a finisher. Del Piero better show his magic.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey guys, I am new here. I've heard that Iaquinta is ready for the match? I hope so!
Question is, are YOU ready for the match?

And when I say ready for the match, I don't mean "Are you ready to kick someone in the jewels and get sent off"

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Come on, support me a little.. Would ya? I think I have had a good pre-season and a nice start to the season. I really hope Gigi don't bench med against Sampdoria. I am always ready. You will se it this season

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Del Piero / Quag vs Cassano / Pazzini

It's depressing, Samp's forward pairing is much, much better than ours.
Did anyone watch the Italy vs. Estonia match? Cassano was magical on those two goals, I have a bad feeling him and Pazzini are going to rip us apart. :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
A win would be a pleasant surprise. I can't see us being worse than we were against Bari.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Come on, support me a little.. Would ya? I think I have had a good pre-season and a nice start to the season. I really hope Gigi don't bench med against Sampdoria. I am always ready. You will se it this season
Man you should have come to Arsenal, you would have always started with us.

Oh, and not cool what you did in the World Cup :tdown:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Last season Inter drew with Bari in the opener and their team seemed shit, then they won the treble.
I think Inter's opening game last season was against Sampdoria , and their team didn't seem shit. It was a tight balanced game.

Edit: Actually you were right ;p

The opener with Samp was from the previous year.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
OMG Felipe Melo is here.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
peeps...if you are real juve fan. u will probably realise this isnt juventus.

the whole conspiracy is that Inter has paid a bunch of fuckers to come take over at Juventus and fuck up our whole club...from fans to doctors to players. Selling the good players, buying the lousier ones....season by season we get worst. Next season, Del piero will retire and Chiellini will be sold.

In less than 10 years time, Juventus will just be an average team. This is Inter's plan to steady their grab as the biggest team in Italy after being in the background for the pass century.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)