[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (September 12, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Juventuz' biggest match day whiners

• Vinman

• Bjerknes

• Cronios

• Suns

• VicCB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well looks like a typical Juventuz after math after the team loses so I will bypass the last few pages of complaining. I did see however some interesting ratings (obviously that I don't agree with)...

Considering how many new players there were and the fact that even one of our subs was a new player should be enough to realize that things are going to take time. Forget the last 2 years, nothing we can do about it now. Our gameplay yesterday was much better than it has been. We pushed forward, attacked and showed little fear for a change. Cassano's goal was great, that's why he is who he is because he does those kinds of things and makes defenders look stupid. New goalie, new CB and a new RB all working to figure each other out along with a new RM, CM and LM all working to figure each other out AND how to work with the defense.

I am glad we scored 3 goals and it sucks we conceded but if many of you are blinded by what you think you saw yesterday then shame on you. There was plenty of positive things to see yesterday that we have missed for a long time.

One last thing for this post that is,

FUCK the Pepe haters.
we didn't lose.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Personally I think, out of the names mentioned there, no one comes close to VicCB. Since Diego left the team and he's crying showering us with his tears.
Find me a statement from the last few days about Diego, go ahead. You are just butthurt about what I said about Del Piero. Anyway, look at yourself, you've been whining about conspiracies for quite a while now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D i love it when you actually endorse an idea, it just reinforces my belief in its opposition
You just like it because I am your punching bag. I can't help it I am always right. :stuckup:
Leave him alone :D
Thanks Alen.
i actually really really like him :D
Ditto:cookie:
I was compairing how the reactions are when we loose were similar to the ones I was referring to today.
That's obvious, but leave him some credit ffs :D
Yes, he never leaves me any.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
Really?

Marchisio was quietly solid throughout the game and scored a goal.

Melo could have cost Juve two goals, but then played a good second half.
Melo was involved in nearly everything Juve did, including the bad stuff - Marchisio was only involved with the goal and remained anonymous otherwise.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Most people will say that.

Most people don't seem to recognise the importance of responsible positionally play, though.

They want the midfielders to be charging about all over the place, whether it's appropriate or not.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
As odd as it sounds, I actually enjoyed this match. Plenty of goals hence a lot of entertainment. That said, We deserved to go out with 3 points of this match if it wasn't for bad luck and some poor defense showing.

All in all, I think this game shows a big change in our team especially offensively, finally we managed to threaten opposition's goal with more than two plays every 45 minutes.

Krasic was amazing but so was Pepe who, IMO, was just mind blowing to watch. The way he beats defenders with his pace and then his positioning in the penalty box whenever a cross is about to play shows some good signals. While the poor showing had to come from our fullbacks once again, although it wasn't DC this time but Motta who was rapped on the right flank time and time again till he was off. Oh and Melo had to be mentioned here, he was very good today, lost the ball sometimes and could have resulted in us conceding a goal from one-on-one if it wasn't for the brilliant Storari but all in all he ruled the midfield and showed somewhat good concentration in the game.

Finally to our attack, Quaggy and Alex, well they did what they were asked to do especially Alex with that cross and FK showed glimpses of what he's really capable of and Quaggy with his positioning in the last goal, though he searched for glory on more than one occasion when he should have kept it simple.

Again Im optimist after this game and Im sure as many have said, these guys only need time to gel. Don't expect them to conquer Italy nor Europe with this squad but let them take every game on it's own and we might end up with a surprise.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
As odd as it sounds, I actually enjoyed this match. Plenty of goals hence a lot of entertainment. That said, We deserved to go out with 3 points of this match if it wasn't for bad luck and some poor defense showing.

All in all, I think this game shows a big change in our team especially offensively, finally we managed to threaten opposition's goal with more than two plays every 45 minutes.

Krasic was amazing but so was Pepe who, IMO, was just mind blowing to watch. The way he beats defenders with his pace and then his positioning in the penalty box whenever a cross is about to play shows some good signals. While the poor showing had to come from our fullbacks once again, although it wasn't DC this time but Motta who was rapped on the right flank time and time again till he was off. Oh and Melo had to be mentioned here, he was very good today, lost the ball sometimes and could have resulted in us conceding a goal from one-on-one if it wasn't for the brilliant Storari but all in all he ruled the midfield and showed somewhat good concentration in the game.

Finally to our attack, Quaggy and Alex, well they did what they were asked to do especially Alex with that cross and FK showed glimpses of what he's really capable of and Quaggy with his positioning in the last goal, though he searched for glory on more than one occasion when he should have kept it simple.
Again Im optimist after this game and Im sure as many have said, these guys only need time to gel. Don't expect them to conquer Italy nor Europe with this squad but let them take every game on it's own and we might end up with a surprise.
I agree with everything you said with the exception of the Forwards. I thought they were just average at best. I really wish they did a little more so it was more than just the wingers creating for the team as I felt was the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)