[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (September 12, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Juventuz' biggest match day whiners

• Vinman

• Bjerknes

• Cronios

• Suns

• VicCB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We need him with his form, Alen. (I edited ur formation). Quag is an unknown for us yet, right now we know DP can score and IQ with a little DP magic will be fine. We need some strength up top.

Forza Aquilani :heart:
You'd actually start Del Piero and Quag if one of Amauri and Iaquinta is available?
Why did we switch to 4-4-2 then?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I was an opposition manager about to face Juve, I would be so tempted to man-mark certain players.

What passing ability is there in the Juve team aside from Del Piero and Aquilani?

I'd man-mark those two and it would probably stop Juve moving the ball with any sort of purpose, which would make it very tough to get it to the wingers in space.
And you'd probably be quite successful.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wouldn't mind a tight man mark on Del Piero. He knows how to grab fouls and a couple of freekicks in his zone could turn out to be something.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We need him with his form, Alen. (I edited ur formation).
What form is that exactly?

I still think that DP can do much more damage to the opposition as a super sub. 30 minutes of a fresh Del Piero against a more tired opposition will bring us more points.
Unfortunately, the guy who's supposed to start if DP is benched is not someone who is superior to Del Piero.

Tricky and stupid situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)