[Serie A] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
from: http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pag...ort_Lng4_Spo22_Evt6873_Sto651525_Sitspi.shtml

JUVENTUS-ROMA

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Del Piero, Ibrahimovic.

ROMA (4-4-2): Zotti; Sartor, Ferrari, Mexes, Cufrè; Mancini, Perrotta, Dacourt, Aquilani; Totti, Cassano.

xziz :cool:
Thx for providing us the formation xziz.

wow Totti and Cassano together. Wad a strong attack. Loks like Thuram and Canna have to battle against both of them hard.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Let cassano play, i wanna see what he could do against Canna and Thuram;)
i don't want to see!! :scared:

well,you guys say
roma has cassano+totti and also collina will not be good for us.

none of you is mention our strong points!:(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

well,you guys say

I mentioned about our defence and how we can hold out both Otti and Cassano.

Don't worry we r able to overcome this match.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
No fear :strong:

we will win on thursday :thumb:

Forza Juve !!!
BigBert wad channel is it broadcasted?

Know y I'm asking that? Cos I'm coming to HK this early December and I may want to catch Juve's game. And my cousin who is a mad Juve fan is rumoured to be coming as well.

We shouldn't let those disadvantages shake our confidence. In fact we should be positive and win the game!!!!!

Forze JUVE!!!!!

OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #247
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

BigBert wad time is it broadcasted at HK? And at what channel?

Know y I'm asking that? Cos I'm coming to HK this early December and I may want to catch Juve's game.

We shouldn't let those disadvantages shake our confidence. In fact we should be positive and win the game!!!!!

Forze JUVE!!!!!
    the game will be start on friday morning 2: 30 a.m.:skull:

and will be boardcasted by cable TV.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I mentioned about our defence and how we can hold out both Otti and Cassano.

Don't worry we r able to overcome this match.

i just need to see it...

you have no idea how worried i am.
    my stomach hurts from yesterday!!! :scared: :down:

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
    the game against roma will be a hard one !

cassano and totti want to show us their abilities !!
    and of course i don't like mr collina. everytime i saw him he was against us !

..but totti, cassano and collina too can't stop us now! we will win 2 - 0 ! hopefullly emerson can score one goal and the second one by ibrahimovic !

yes another victory in this fantastic season !

go juve go

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

well,you guys say

Our strong point is that we are juvee lilianna, we should be cautious but not scared.

Since its gonna be a very physical game i hope that none of our players get hurt in the game.I think last year Alex injured himself in that game.

ALSO i hope i see a packed stadium :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

Our strong point is that we are juvee lilianna, we should be cautious but not scared.

Since its gonna be a very physical game i hope that none of our players get hurt in the game.I think last year Alex injured himself in that game.

ALSO i hope i see a packed stadium :fero:

that's true and i feel guilty for feeling sooooooo nervous!!!!!!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Perrotta and Dacourt are our key to success, c'mon their center is empty
    Hmm. Interesting thought. I think we can dominate the midfield somewhat, but Roma's backline is where I think they're woefully inadequate this season thus far. I mean: Cufrè??? An out-of-form DP should be able to score on him pretty easily these days.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Vieri out, Cassano in
    Tuesday 26 October, 2004

Christian Vieri and Alvaro Recoba have not even made Inter’s trip down South, but Antonio Cassano returns to Roma’s squad.

The Nerazzurri have not even called up Vieri after he suffered a bruised ankle during a clash with Alessandro Nesta in Sunday’s Milan derby.

He is not the only big star to be rested for their visit to second-placed Lecce tomorrow evening, as Recoba, Sinisa Mihajlovic and Cristiano Zanetti are also out of action.

With Obafemi Martins beginning to recover full fitness after a month-long lay-off, it looks as if the young Nigerian will resume his partnership with Adriano.

There is also important news for Roma, as Antonio Cassano has been included in the squad travelling up to Turin for Thursday’s grudge match.

The troublesome forward had been dropped for the Palermo tie at the weekend, officially so that he could rediscover his best form with a personalised training regime.

However, the fact he has now been included in the side just days into a programme Coach Gigi Del Neri said would last two weeks suggests there were other motives – namely his contract dispute with the club.

A meeting with director of sport Franco Baldini and President Franco Sensi today cleared the air and Cassano is back in business.

However, Christian Panucci is still left out in the cold following his training ground bust-up with Del Neri.

Inter squad:

Toldo, Fontana, Carini; Cordoba, Zanetti, Zè Maria, Favalli, Materazzi, Pasquale, Dellafiore; Emre, van der Meyde, Davids, Veron, Cambiasso, Karagounis, Stankovic; Cruz, Adriano, Martins.

Roma squad:

Aquilani, Cassano, Corvia, Cufre, Curci, D’Agostino, Dacourt, Dellas, Delvecchio, De Rossi, Ferrari, Mancini, Mexes, Mido, Montella, Perrotta, Sartor, Scurto, Totti, Zotti

Sep 14, 2003
    The nearer this game draws, the more tense I feel, my hate for Roma grows stronger by the day. I hope we give them the footballing equivalent of a serious beating about the head by a baseball bat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)