[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (75 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Del Piero has been good, but not great. He earns the title "most decisive player in Serie A" from the use of statistics. I just don't want people to get the wrong impression from this terminology.
Indeed, statistics don't always tell the truth, but Del Piero is having a good season imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Del Piero has been good, but not great. He earns the title "most decisive player in Serie A" from the use of statistics. I just don't want people to get the wrong impression from this terminology.
Nice point Andy :thumb: i totally agree with you

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
Dp has had his moments showing brilliant class, but i think he has been to inconsistent to say that he's had an overall good season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He has been inconsistent, I admit that, but I still think he's having a good season. He's our topscorer and is playing well. He had another excellent spell earlier on this season.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Alex is the most decicive player in Serie A, as they are saying, only due to his 8 game winning goals, of those that he has scored. Think PK in Roma game, todays match, etc etc.

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
wow, 14 goals... that's a shock to me. Proves that DP is much more efficient than Zlatan when it comes to to goals, but something tells me that he's not even close to having as many assists as Zlatan.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan has a lot more assists but he has also played a lot more than DP. I find it quite disappointing that Ibra hasn't scored a goal in the CL yet.

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
yes that's clearly disappointing, but as long as he's contributing like he does, i'm not complaining. I find it amazing how his mentality has changed troughout the season. In the start he was all selfish, always trying to it all on himself, but nowadays, it looks like he wants whats best for the team!:)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
yes that's clearly disappointing, but as long as he's contributing like he does, i'm not complaining. I find it amazing how his mentality has changed troughout the season. In the start he was all selfish, always trying to it all on himself, but nowadays, it looks like he wants whats best for the team!:)
Cos he loves Juve and enjoys playing with us. Remember the 2nd goal in Lazio? He took off his shirt and screamed "Juve!" really loudly. Even if he doesn't score, he provides a lot of assists to the players, which is quite good. And besides he is already doing well in his 1st season in Serie A which makes me really proud of him. And he created a awesome record of scoring in 36 seconds. I hope he can improve on his finishing and score more goals.

++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
good article, ibrahimovic. good read.

Del piero back to his best ;) i wanna see him play for the azzurri once more.
I'm sure wad I say will create controversy again, but I don't believe DP will be back to his best. I have lowered my standards for him and if he plays well in every game, I'm satisfied. As long as he plays well and score in every game, I'm sure Lippi will call him up.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Cos he loves Juve and enjoys playing with us. Remember the 2nd goal in Lazio? He took off his shirt and screamed "Juve!" really loudly. Even if he doesn't score, he provides a lot of assists to the players, which is quite good. And besides he is already doing well in his 1st season in Serie A which makes me really proud of him. And he created a awesome record of scoring in 36 seconds. I hope he can improve on his finishing and score more goals.
hey i was thinking getting a jersey of him, but whenever i think of his hair cut, i resist :groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

hey i was thinking getting a jersey of him, but whenever i think of his hair cut, i resist :groan:
I feel like getting a jersey of him as well, however "unfortunately" I play the 2 roles of Totti in football.

Actually I know he's a family man juz like me, but wad I can't really understand him is his tattooes.

BTW r u in HK now?

arc

Mar 11, 2004

I feel like getting a jersey of him as well, however "unfortunately" I play the 2 roles of Totti in football.

Actually I know he's a family man juz like me, but wad I can't really understand him is his tattooes.

BTW r u in HK now?
no man, will go back on monday, everyone in my college is gone already .. im the only one staying, and its 4am here damnit, where do u live in hong kong?

btw, if u play as playmaker, u must be good, i play any position apart from keeper, i would say im gattosu type of player ..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

no man, will go back on monday, everyone in my college is gone already .. im the only one staying, and its 4am here damnit, where do u live in hong kong?

btw, if u play as playmaker, u must be good, i play any position apart from keeper, i would say im gattosu type of player ..
I used to live in Tsuen Wan. Man I can't bear the sweltering weather in Singapore.

But the main prob of me is that I can't really dribble and I play horribly on the left.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i live in sai kung, i cant play on the left either, dont hv a left foot, maybe we can come out for a game this easter, where do u usually play football?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
nah I'm in Singapore now. And most of the time I play on a half of the field or street soccer court.
i may go to singapore in the sumemr for an internship,

ZOUK :cool:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

i may go to singapore in the sumemr for an internship,

ZOUK :cool:
ZOUK is an awesome place to go to. However I'm not sure if u can stand the sweltering weather here. In fact it is so hot that I swim almost everyday to cool myself.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

ZOUK is an awesome place to go to. However I'm not sure if u can stand the sweltering weather here. In fact it is so hot that I swim almost everyday to cool myself.
air con :cool::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)