[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (81 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

:D Damn your negative, as always... But please explain to me why we should have won 2-0 or 3-0?! 1-0 victory is just as precious, it's not about the style, it's about the results.
Because, we have a MUCH better team......

Tell me, was this game in the bag, even in the 90th minute ???

If you answered "yes" then your a damn liar !!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Damn, it was funny to see your reactions through the game, I laughed my pants wet. :D Juve took a typical, clinical victory tonight. I don't know why so many of you expect to win these games 3-0 or so, it's just pure madness. Juve's style has been 'maximal results with the minimum amount of efforts' for a very long time now, and I'm loving it. Capello and the boys always have a clear plan when they enter the pitch. Yeah, it might be boring if the opponent plays defensively too, but it brings us points. You have to remember that it's effiency that counts. If you don't like it, I think that your supporting the wrong team.
Indeed, maximum result with a minimal effort. I really don't like the sound of that.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
How about MILAN who often won thanks to set-pieces at the very end of their games?!!
ok,every milan victory drives me crazy,but especially when they win on the 95th min,or when they played with reggina with the STUPID reggina's og,
that drives me 100 times more crazy :fero:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

The reason why Cappello didnt sub Del piero today was because he didnt have any altervative to him since Trez, and Kapo were injured, and Olivera was suspened. The rest of bench were all defensive players. Therefore, Cappello had no choice basically.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

One of these days its not going to work. I hate seeing lackluster performances against Reggina and the like.

when juve needs to win,they do it,90% of the times.
when they are under pressure,they are usually doing great,and especially capello i think...

but still,i said USUALLY.
we need just ONCE to get bad luck and we are DEAD cause milan doesn't seem to get any bad luck in those last matches :fero:

(well,we neither :p )

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
We need a good <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=free&v=56">free</a> kick taker. And why does Zlatan take <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=free&v=56">free</a> kicks. He is horrible at taking them.
he is indeed.
ale or nedved should be doing that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

not right now erkka.

now we should try to score as many goals as possible because if we end the season together with milan,we need to have more goals scored than them

Actually we don't, the goal difference has no meaning in Calcio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)