[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (84 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good stuff. We have had most of the posession, however all the highlights on TV were from Reggina. Not a single highlight for Juventus at all except for Blasi skying the ball over the bar.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well another pathetic first half of play. Really, we did not create a single chance in the first half and nobody seems up for the match. Reggina has packed there defense and since we fail to create many chances against weak opposition we're having a very tough time as well now. All our forwards have not done anything except give the ball away, and the only player that looks up for the game is Emerson. He's the only player really doing anything out there at the moment.

Blasi is THE WORST player on our team, no question. I don't think I have ever said to myself during a professional match "don't pass the ball to someone," however I found myself saying "don't pass it to Blasi please" several times during the first half. His touch is just not Juve quality and everytime the ball comes to him in traffic he gives it away or skies the ball over the bar. It's pathetic really and I would rather see Tacchinardi out there.

We don't have much to choose from at the moment so we'll be stuck with the same 11 for the second half. We are really playing so poorly I wouldn't be surprised if Reggina pull through with a point after this match.
I would say that sums things up pretty well....

Blasi shooting the ball ?? Why dont we just let Zlatan shoot the ball from the center-line..blindfolded !!! It would have a better chance of going in...

Zebina is crap...he cant shoot or pass, and is coming too close to being caught out of position all of the time...

I keep thinking that is Canna or Thuram get injured, We're fvcked !!

DO WE EVEN HAVE A DAMN SHOT ON NET ????????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well another pathetic first half of play. Really, we did not create a single chance in the first half and nobody seems up for the match . Reggina has packed there defense and since we fail to create many chances against weak opposition we're having a very tough time as well now. All our forwards have not done anything except give the ball away, and the only player that looks up for the game is Emerson. He's the only player really doing anything out there at the moment.

Blasi is THE WORST player on our team, no question. I don't think I have ever said to myself during a professional match "don't pass the ball to someone," however I found myself saying "don't pass it to Blasi please" several times during the first half. His touch is just not Juve quality and everytime the ball comes to him in traffic he gives it away or skies the ball over the bar. It's pathetic really and I would rather see Tacchinardi out there.

We don't have much to choose from at the moment so we'll be stuck with the same 11 for the second half. We are really playing so poorly I wouldn't be surprised if Reggina pull through with a point after this match.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
:LOL: I told you that Tacchi is better since the beginning of the season.
And he always puts everything he has in him when he plays!!!

It's official!!!

Tacchi in Blasi out!!!! :D

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #433
    From Eurosport.com
    21:19 Before you decide to disappear and do something infinitely less sleep-inducing than this Serie A game, there's the more exciting prospect of Barça heading to the Riazor to take on Depor, bidding to go 14 points clear of Real at the top of La Liga.

45' Half time in the Stadio delle Alpi...not much to text home about as fans turn to check their mobile phones...having said that, that 45 minutes of so-called football was so bad, they may well have already been tapping away for some 40 minutes now. Try and stay awake for the second half! Coming right up!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    Ya Andy I agree with you on Blasi. Hes not Juve class, HOWEVER, the only real shots Ive seen during this game have been from his boot. Even Capello applauded his shots. Yes, there 18 meters high and wide, but at least hes thinking "shoot, i gotta shoot to score". Zala is more concerned with something else I guess.

I agree that Blasi should go off around the 60 or 65th if still tied 0-0, and an offensive minded Tachinardi should come on. Capello should tell him just to play as that OMF in my formation above, and get some shots off. Set up Del and Ibra, etc etc.

Yes, our bench is crap, but you gotta make due with what you have.
    Tachinardi is the most offensive player on that bench, as far as scoring goes, and getting involved with the attack.

There is a reason Blasi starts over him however, and I can see why, but this game he is crap. But isnt everyone on Juve? ;)

I say we make those 2 subs or so, and not 3, and we will be ok. Hang on for a 1-0 win.

Camo will score. Just watch.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

And he always puts everything he has in him when he plays!!!

It's official!!!

Tacchi in Blasi out!!!! :D

Not important, but has he done smg to his hair? Bah, they are a bit strange..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)