[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (77 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well another pathetic first half of play. Really, we did not create a single chance in the first half and nobody seems up for the match. Reggina has packed there defense and since we fail to create many chances against weak opposition we're having a very tough time as well now. All our forwards have not done anything except give the ball away, and the only player that looks up for the game is Emerson. He's the only player really doing anything out there at the moment.

Blasi is THE WORST player on our team, no question. I don't think I have ever said to myself during a professional match "don't pass the ball to someone," however I found myself saying "don't pass it to Blasi please" several times during the first half. His touch is just not Juve quality and everytime the ball comes to him in traffic he gives it away or skies the ball over the bar. It's pathetic really and I would rather see Tacchinardi out there.

We don't have much to choose from at the moment so we'll be stuck with the same 11 for the second half. We are really playing so poorly I wouldn't be surprised if Reggina pull through with a point after this match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
this is the disadvantage of having a players like DP and Zalayyeta when they are sure 100% that they are not going to be replaced in anytime
and thats why i like to see trez on the bench
and Zlatan

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well another pathetic first half of play. Really, we did not create a single chance in the first half and nobody seems up for the match. Reggina has packed there defense and since we fail to create many chances against weak opposition we're having a very tough time as well now. All our forwards have not done anything except give the ball away, and the only player that looks up for the game is Emerson. He's the only player really doing anything out there at the moment.

Blasi is THE WORST player on our team , no question. I don't think I have ever said to myself during a professional match "don't pass the ball to someone," however I found myself saying "don't pass it to Blasi please" several times during the first half. His touch is just not Juve quality and everytime the ball comes to him in traffic he gives it away or skies the ball over the bar. It's pathetic really and I would rather see Tacchinardi out there.

We don't have much to choose from at the moment so we'll be stuck with the same 11 for the second half. We are really playing so poorly I wouldn't be surprised if Reggina pull through with a point after this match.
along with Zebina

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this is the disadvantage of having a players like DP and Zalayyeta when they are sure 100% that they are not going to be replaced in anytime
and thats why i like to see trez on the bench
nothing describes the situation better

nori

Jan 9, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Thats crap IMO. I think ya sure, Zala might be touching the ball more, but as far as actively doing stuff with it, Del and then Ibra are doing more then him. Zala has been crap, every touch, he loses it basically. Del has held the ball well, and made some good passes/crosses. At least hes trying to set stuff up. And ibra is just Ibra, hell breaktthrough sooner or later. I say bring Birindelli or Pessotto on in the 2nd half for Zala, move Rambo up to LMF, play with just 2 up top, Ibra and Del, and let Blasi just roam in the OMF position. He seems to want to pull the trigger a lot.

So like this

---------------------Buffon--------------------------
Zebina - Thuram - Canna - Pessotto/Birindelli
-----------------Emerson------------------------
Camo---------------------------------Zambrotta--
------------------Blasi-------------------------------
-------------------------------Del Piero-------------
----------Ibrahimovic---------------------------------
I agree with you, except that put tachi instead of balsi
that's the only solution actually

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Thats crap IMO. I think ya sure, Zala might be touching the ball more, but as far as actively doing stuff with it, Del and then Ibra are doing more then him. Zala has been crap, every touch, he loses it basically. Del has held the ball well, and made some good passes/crosses. At least hes trying to set stuff up. And ibra is just Ibra, hell breaktthrough sooner or later. I say bring Birindelli or Pessotto on in the 2nd half for Zala, move Rambo up to LMF, play with just 2 up top, Ibra and Del, and let Blasi just roam in the OMF position. He seems to want to pull the trigger a lot.

So like this

You have got to be kidding me. Blasi has the worst touch on the entire team. How is he supposed to do anything in traffic right behind the strikers? He would just give the ball away every time he gets it.

Actually he would probably get the ball a lot less than he is now so it might be a good move. :howler:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Blasi is THE WORST player on our team, no question. I don't think I have ever said to myself during a professional match "don't pass the ball to someone," however I found myself saying "don't pass it to Blasi please" several times during the first half. His touch is just not Juve quality and everytime the ball comes to him in traffic he gives it away or skies the ball over the bar. It's pathetic really and I would rather see Tacchinardi out there.

I hope to see Tacchi

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I agree with Andy here, we are playing really poorly. I don't see any tactical change helping the situation either, so it's up to the players to win this game. It just seems that nobody is in good form tonight, except maybe Emerson and Zambrotta.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004

along with Zebina
Zebina has been alright it seems. Trying to get involved in the attack, and not too bad of a job in the back.
he can stay on IMO.

Subs in 2nd half...

Tachinardi for Blasi
Pessotto/Birin for Zalayeta

May 4, 2004

So like this

like this!

i would switch blasi and emerson there!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

At least Zebina can control the ball and make good decisions with it, unlike Blasi.
I have been sayin it more then 100 times, Blasi shouldn't be in our 1st 11 , Tacchi with his experience can help us alot....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)