[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (42 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
TEAM NEWS

Probable Line-up:
Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Tacchinardi/Blasi
Zalayeta Ibrahimovic Del Piero

Injured:
Kapo, Nedved, Trezeguet

Suspended:
Olivera, Mutu

One yellow away from suspension:
Zebina, Appiah, Ibrahimovic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Agree, Appiah really deserve a chance, we treated him badly since the stupid mistake he did against Cagliari, but we shouldn't treat him this waay.....He impressed me many times ...
when was that?

i really dont see any hope in this very very average player cuz he got all the chances a player could get but he failed us and failed to prove anything but the truth , he is not a juve style nor as a sub

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Pavel still injured ? Why isnt he included in the squad ? What a disappointment, I was counting on his appearance for the 2nd half.
he has informed Cap yesterday that he is not feeling well so the coach took the decision of resting him for one more week
IMO its a good call from a responsible coach

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
if neddy said he isnt allright, then there is nothing to be said,
i thought they were keeping him just for precaution measures so many weeks,
but it seems he did suffered more than we thought.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

when was that?

i really dont see any hope in this very very average player cuz he got all the chances a player could get but he failed us and failed to prove anything but the truth , he is not a juve style nor as a sub
Appiah is a fighter, just like Blasi and Tacchi, i admit he did some stupid mistakes, but lets not treat him the same way we did with Legro...Players always deserve a 2nd chance man...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he really had his chances,
he did more more than one mistake,
cap did his choice(blasi)
and moggi is searching for appiahs next team,
using him now would probably raise his price but if he does wrong again, beside the fact we will loose points, we wont find customers either,
IMO he sould be used by the end of the season (to remain in customers memory) and on unimportant matches

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
he really had his chances,
he did more more than one mistake,
cap did his choice(blasi)
and moggi is searching for appiahs next team,
using him now would probably raise his price but if he does wrong again, beside the fact we will loose points, we wont find customers either,
IMO he sould be used by the end of the season (to remain in customers memory) and on unimportant matches
I only remmber one mistake against Cagliari.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Appiahs fault in Coppa cost us the tournament, and his mistakes in Serie A has cost us a couple of points...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

we all want us to crush them but lets ne honest we never crush any1

i think it will be 2-0

forza roma - for once i hope totti does well
totti is not playing.

ok,lets beat them...
we MUST win everything from now on...

so get the 3 points and that's the ONLY thing that matters to me....

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Forza Juve!! I'll be gone all day, so I wont be able to follow it :( I expect a win when I get back!! too bad nedved wont play.

Aug 1, 2003
Appiah is a talented player, I liked him a lot when he was in Brescia and I think he fared well in Juventus - his only fault being that he loses the ball too much. I think its rather unfair to judge him based on last season as I feel that the WHOLE TEAM screwed up and its just unfortunate our new players came at the wrong time.

Anyway, they wont be showing the match here, any live video online ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)