[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (6 Viewers)

nori

Jan 9, 2005
These are the players called for this game

1 BUFFON
2 FERRARA
3 TACCHINARDI
4 MONTERO
7 PESSOTTO
8 EMERSON
9 IBRAHIMOVIC
10 DEL PIERO
12 CHIMENTI
15 BIRINDELLI
16 CAMORANESI
18 APPIAH
19 ZAMBROTTA
20 BLASI
21 THURAM
25 ZALAYETA
27 ZEBINA
28 CANNAVARO
No Neddy and Trez
so the line up will be 4-3-3 with the usuall starting line-up
3-0 to Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

and who should be these 2?
Good question !!!

It doesnt matter to me, as much as I'd like Nedved to be playing behind the front 2

IMO, since Trez is out, it should be Zlatan- DP

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fvck! Fvck! Fvck!
When is Neddy going to be at least included in the scuad for some match:(
At this rate there is no way he will find his form until CL match with liverpol

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
--Del Piero - Zalayeta - Zlatan

Appiah - Emerson - Camoranesi

Zambro - Canna - Thuram - Zebina

---------------Buffon

I hope to see this lineup against Reggina. Last chance for Appiah. If he sux, sub in Blasi...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

---------------Buffon

I hope to see this lineup against Reggina. Last chance for Appiah. If he sux, sub in Blasi...
Youre right, Cap should give him some playing time, although I doubt it
With Tacchi suspended for two matches in CL there is slight chance we might have to use Appiah

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

---------------Buffon

AGREE,,,, appiah deserves one more chance!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Agree, Appiah really deserve a chance, we treated him badly since the stupid mistake he did against Cagliari, but we shouldn't treat him this waay.....He impressed me many times...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

if dp was goin through the patch ibra is then people would have been calling for his head by now.
That's so true and it's really sad because Del Piero has served this club so loyally over the years. If he had only scored one goal in his last ten games a la Ibrahimovic the fans and media alike would have crucified him by now.

Forza Del Piero per sempre :thumb:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
These are the players called for this game

1 BUFFON
2 FERRARA
3 TACCHINARDI
4 MONTERO
7 PESSOTTO
8 EMERSON
9 IBRAHIMOVIC
10 DEL PIERO
12 CHIMENTI
15 BIRINDELLI
16 CAMORANESI
18 APPIAH
19 ZAMBROTTA
20 BLASI
21 THURAM
25 ZALAYETA
27 ZEBINA
28 CANNAVARO
No Neddy and Trez
so the line up will be 4-3-3 with the usuall starting line-up
3-0 to Juve
Notice that our list is incredibly short this time round.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Good to see that Capello isn't rushing Neddy into this one,at his age he needs alot more rest than he's gotten and it's a delicate injury,safety first I say.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Blasi

Zalayeta - Ibrahimovic - Del Piero

I'll be able to watch the match on Gol TV live.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #175
    Damn! the match's today. Somehow I conditioned myself to Sunday...

Well... all good. We win. Forza Juve!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #176
    Reggina are one of only three teams to have beaten Juventus this season and Fabio Capello wants revenge this evening, but he’ll miss Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet.

“We have to cancel out the bad memories of the Stadio Granillo,” said the Coach after their controversial 2-1 defeat earlier this season. “That loss really didn’t go down well at all.”

The Bianconeri saw two goals disallowed that day, including a last-gasp equaliser, while Reggina’s opener came from a lucky deflection off Fabio Cannavaro.

Nedved will not be able to take part in this game, as his comeback has been postponed once again despite his return to regular training after suffering concussion in the 1-0 defeat at Real Madrid on Feb 22.

“Nedved has not been included in the squad,” explained Capello. “He has trained regularly this week, but on Friday morning he told me that he didn’t feel well.”

The Czech has barely featured over the last three months with a knee injury and this clash of heads that kept him in a clinic for over a week.

“Pavel is the kind of man who always makes sacrifices for the team, so if he said he wasn’t ready then I must accept his decisions. I am not worried, and he’ll be ready to play against Fiorentina after Easter.”

Trezeguet is also out of the Reggina game after suffering an ankle injury during training this week, so Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alessandro Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta should again complete the trident attack.

Ruben Olivera is suspended following his silly red card in the 1-0 win at Chievo last Sunday evening. “I didn’t understand his reaction to a foul,” chided Capello. “Sportsmen should set a good example.”

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Juventus – Reggina

Results-wise, the Bianconeri are in-form and should not have too many problems seeing off a Reggina side which is almost safe from relegation and will therefore not have too many motivations for this encounter. Juventus need the win so as to take advantage of any possible slip-ups Milan might encounter in Rome.

Prediction: 1

goal.com

Aug 26, 2003
    Capello eyes Reggina revenge Saturday 19 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reggina are one of only three teams to have beaten Juventus this season and Fabio Capello wants revenge this evening, but he’ll miss Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet.

“We have to cancel out the bad memories of the Stadio Granillo,” said the Coach after their controversial 2-1 defeat earlier this season. “That loss really didn’t go down well at all.”

The Bianconeri saw two goals disallowed that day, including a last-gasp equaliser, while Reggina’s opener came from a lucky deflection off Fabio Cannavaro.

Nedved will not be able to take part in this game, as his comeback has been postponed once again despite his return to regular training after suffering concussion in the 1-0 defeat at Real Madrid on Feb 22.

“Nedved has not been included in the squad,” explained Capello. “He has trained regularly this week, but on Friday morning he told me that he didn’t feel well.”

The Czech has barely featured over the last three months with a knee injury and this clash of heads that kept him in a clinic for over a week.

“Pavel is the kind of man who always makes sacrifices for the team, so if he said he wasn’t ready then I must accept his decisions. I am not worried, and he’ll be ready to play against Fiorentina after Easter.”

Trezeguet is also out of the Reggina game after suffering an ankle injury during training this week, so Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alessandro Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta should again complete the trident attack.

Ruben Olivera is suspended following his silly red card in the 1-0 win at Chievo last Sunday evening. “I didn’t understand his reaction to a foul,” chided Capello. “Sportsmen should set a good example.”

Juventus squad: Buffon, Ferrara, Tacchinardi, Montero, Pessotto, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Chimenti, Birindelli, Camoranesi, Appiah, Zambrotta, Blasi, Thuram, Zalayeta, Zebina, Cannavaro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tridenta! is Kapo also injured?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That's so true and it's really sad because Del Piero has served this club so loyally over the years. If he had only scored one goal in his last ten games a la Ibrahimovic the fans and media alike would have crucified him by now.

Forza Del Piero per sempre :thumb:
    Amen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)