[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (79 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Trez dealt fresh injury blow Friday 18 March, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker David Trezeguet’s injury-plagued season continued when the Frenchman missed training on Thursday due to an ankle knock.

Trezeguet, whose spectacular overhead kick laid the foundations for Juve’s extra-time Champions’ League triumph over Real Madrid, is unlikely to play any part in his side’s Serie A clash against Reggina on Saturday.

The training injury has also placed a cloud over the sharp shooter’s participation in France’s upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Switzerland on March 26 and Israel four days later.

His strike-partner Thierry Henry, a former Juventus player, is already a slight doubt with a calf injury.

Trezeguet drew level with Jean-Pierre Papin and Just Fontaine in France’s all-time scoring charts when he scored his 30th goal for the national team against Sweden, in a friendly at the Stade de France last month.

That match was his first with Les Bleus since Euro 2004 after he missed three months of this season following shoulder surgery.

source: channel4.com

Man Trez is always injured *#$($#*!!!!!*@#$(@#*$(!!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
we should stay using 433.. nedved has never ben that influential this season to push us to change our tactic just for him... camoranesi is our go to man nowadays..
Agreed. Nedved hasn't been key for us so far this season and the 4-3-3 is working well. I wouldn't change formation to make way for Neddy, not yet anyways. I'd start DP, Zala and Zlatan upfront and bring Pavel on for one of the forwards in the second half.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
maybe hes injured now and do another kick against 'pool.

oh what am I saying.

So is he gonna play against Reggina ? If he doesnt hopefully Alex or Z will get on the scoresheet.
3-0 ( 2DP-Zebina )

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Why? Ibra makes us win. He wasn't bought to score 20 goals a season. Maybe 15 at its peak. And he's going for that. :)

The reason why people want DPs head is that he's playing badly. And Ibra is playing well compared to DP, whether he scores or not.

Aug 1, 2003
People also want DP's head because he is blamed even when THE WHOLE TEAM plays badly :rolleyes:

Del Piero has been playing well of late to my opinion and Zlatan needs a goal. Personally I dont think they're the best of combinations, but if Zala's in we should be able to bag a few goals.

Start Nedved on the bench, bring him in the second half.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Agreed. Nedved hasn't been key for us so far this season and the 4-3-3 is working well. I wouldn't change formation to make way for Neddy, not yet anyways. I'd start DP, Zala and Zlatan upfront and bring Pavel on for one of the forwards in the second half.
1000$ it will be del piero!

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

i guess cap just doesnt like dp :frown:
the reason why he always takes him off is cuz his fitness is normally shite and hes lazy and lacks a physical presence which is needed to hold up the ball when hanging on to a slender lead

granted his fitness wont improve unless he plays 90 mins though

forza dp- i dnt understand why he takes him off when we losing though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)