[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (58 Viewers)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Like most of us, I dont think its wise rushing Nedved back into the match. We are now in the latter part of the season where there are alot of impt matches coming up (SerieA showdown with the Milans & CL games). It would be very terrible to see Nedved injured again....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Even so Vinman, I still feel there is no need to rush Nedved into the pitch. I would prefer if we start the first half and try to win the game early on - should we are in a comfortable lead or so, Nedved can come in.
I agree with you Sally...I meant whenever he is 100% fit

I dont think he should be rushed back

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I watched Roma play today in the Coppa, they played with their first team(minus Cassano, who came in the second half), and they were pitiful !!

They have no chance against Milan..........................

Btw- read my sig- 4-3-1-2 with Nedved as the trequartista
Yup their play was really horrible, and Ferrari + De Rossi were sent off. They r fortunate to put out a great fight against Florence and win them through penalties. BTW Dellas came in the 2nd half too.

With the absence of Totti + De Rossi, I don't even think Roma can endanger Milan by a single bit.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

its not about tracking back to defend...if we play 3 midfield, i want players who stay put in their postion to keep the shape of the formation....

i disagree we only need emerson to hold his position in the centre the other two players dont need to be as rigid as players can cover for each other given that we will have 3 players on each side of the pitch for example if nedved is caught to far forward then del piero could track back and cover for him for a minute or two its all about good communication and working well together as a unit creating overlaps out wide and taking advantage of of greater numbers out wide
thats not too practical... all the overlapping would create confusions and holes...thats why its important to have 3 central midfielders who is steady. in their position..i dont trust Nedved with that..he tend to drible like a madman and dribble lose the ball...this might b e ok in the wing where if he lose the ball the damage would be easily covered, or in the trequetista where the are DMs behind him..but on 3 man midfield, he would create unstability...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
it's a must win game for us......i hope we make it

and Milan will defeat Roma (hope i'm wrong).....cos Simply ROMA SUCKS
Both teams will win. SO the 2-horse race continues

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I hope we manage to score more than one goal, and please Capello, don't have the team defend if we go 1-0 up. I don't see why a side with as much quality as Juve should be defending leads against Regginas and Livornos.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juz whack Reggina with all sorts of attack u can Capello, a 4 - 1 would be ideal, cos everybody knows that we have 1 of the best defence in the world.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I demand 3pts with style. We were fvcked last time by the referee and BAD luck! so let's give ém what they deserve!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

good enough

what a demonstration on monday Rab?? :eek:
yeah, i had tears, i didn't went to work just to see it:touched: i Just can't forget this View, almost 2 millions all of them carrying the Lebanese Flag :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)