[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (4 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

its not about tracking back to defend...if we play 3 midfield, i want players who stay put in their postion to keep the shape of the formation....

i disagree we only need emerson to hold his position in the centre the other two players dont need to be as rigid as players can cover for each other given that we will have 3 players on each side of the pitch for example if nedved is caught to far forward then del piero could track back and cover for him for a minute or two its all about good communication and working well together as a unit creating overlaps out wide and taking advantage of of greater numbers out wide

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
Nedved con il gruppo

La Juventus ha ripreso la preparazione al centro Sisport, dopo il giorno di riposo concesso da mister Capello e con il gruppo è tornato anche Pavel Nedved, che già la scorsa settimana aveva avuto l’o.k. del Professor Benech per riprendere gli allenamenti.

Juventus.com
------------------------------------

Nedved has trained with the team

I hope he will start on saturday;)

Forzaa Nedved.....

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

its not about tracking back to defend...if we play 3 midfield, i want players who stay put in their postion to keep the shape of the formation....

i disagree we only need emerson to hold his position in the centre the other two players dont need to be as rigid as players can cover for each other given that we will have 3 players on each side of the pitch for example if nedved is caught to far forward then del piero could track back and cover for him for a minute or two its all about good communication and working well together as a unit creating overlaps out wide and taking advantage of of greater numbers out wide
dude i wud never want to rely on dp to defend because most of the time hes simply to lazy, also trez and zlatan wnt track bak either.

IMO if neddy plays he cnt play in midfireld 3, it must be behind front 2 or in 442

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I agree, his performances of late have been encouraging but we all know that he isn't exactly Capello's favourite player and Don Fabio believes in defensive stability and organisation. I'd like to see us play 4-3-3 with Camo, Emo and Neddy in midfield but I wouldn't put money on Capello sharing that opinion.
that would be so NICE!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i dont thing it would be that bad if we renounce on the trident now, we have neddy+determination back and they wont have zola!
and we can always change it in the second half with a substitution

Aug 26, 2003
I also don't know what is better the 433 where we have won the last games (also against REal) and were a good attacking team, but also good in the back or the 442 with Neddy!

its Capello to decide but surely the return of Pavel gives us more options!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good to know that Nedved is back, I hope he gets to play this game, not necessarily start but at least play

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I think he'll start on the bench...
i hope he starts on the bench, the trident is working and theres no need to rush neddy bak, give him 20 minutes and allow him to settle bak into the team. it is not vital he plays in this game but he shud get a run out

id play trez upfront with dp and zlatan off him.

cud sum1 remind me of the last goal zlatan scored cuz i cnt remember?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
that was some long, long time ago,
time for him to make the come back!
what about a 3-5-2 with DP and then neddy behind the strikers?
oh please cap, dont bring the boring4-4-2 back,
its not even efficient, try smth new for the final solution

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm sure Zlatan will score this game for us though, time to get revenge.

I don't think we need to rush Nedved back to the squad, I will still go for 4-3-3, with Blasi-Emerson-Camo. Until NEdved gets back, we can go for the 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2, with Nedved being the 1.

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
this time i have to say Forza Roma... :D

I hope Neddy will be bring into the 4-3-3 formation in the second half, with Del Piero still in the game... of course if we've got a 3-0 already. Really would like to see what will happen.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I watched Roma play today in the Coppa, they played with their first team(minus Cassano, who came in the second half), and they were pitiful !!

They have no chance against Milan..........................

Btw- read my sig- 4-3-1-2 with Nedved as the trequartista

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
I'd also like to give Zlatan a rest... we will need him later. Zalayeta should start...though he may have problems scoring not starting from the bench. :)
Nuh uh, we're not doing that again. We already rested Zlatan last week, so he better start in this match. Our attack looks much more lackluster with him out of the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)