[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (74 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My prediction:
Milan wins and Juve wins.

Against Reggina it will be a very tight match. But we should maange to win. I don't expect anything more than 2-0. If we manage to play well and end the match 2-0 I will be more than happy.
During the Cheivo match it was very clear that our legs were tired. It was very clear during the second half.
A week of no games is exactly what the team needs.
Our best approach to the match seems to be:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Blasi (pessotto)
Ibrahimovic Del Piero
Trezeguet

We have to field those three attackers as often as possible. We have to let them know each other on the field. Once those three get custom with each other there is no stop for our attack.....

Do you think guys its wise to play this formation when nedved is back:
Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Nedved
Ibrahimovic Del Piero
Trezeguet

?????

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I really want us to win the double...... I thought we would've done it 2 years ago..... but fvcking Milan beat us

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
My prediction:
Milan wins and Juve wins.

Against Reggina it will be a very tight match. But we should maange to win. I don't expect anything more than 2-0. If we manage to play well and end the match 2-0 I will be more than happy.
During the Cheivo match it was very clear that our legs were tired. It was very clear during the second half.
A week of no games is exactly what the team needs.
Our best approach to the match seems to be:

Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Blasi (pessotto)
Ibrahimovic Del Piero
Trezeguet

We have to field those three attackers as often as possible. We have to let them know each other on the field. Once those three get custom with each other there is no stop for our attack.....

Do you think guys its wise to play this formation when nedved is back:
Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Nedved
Ibrahimovic Del Piero
Trezeguet

?????
When Nedved is back DP will sit on the bench :down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He probably will. Capello will go back to playing a four man midfield with Camo, Emo, Blasi and Neddy with Trezlatan upfront. I think we should at least try the 4-3-3 with Nedved in the side but that's probably too attacking for Capello's liking.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its hard to know what don fabio will do but i expect we will see it in some matches especially against weaker teams who come to turin to frustrate us, imagine the link play on the left hand side between zambro, neddy and del piero.

we might not have the most the best squad but we can play a tight defensive 4-4-2 game well, and an attacking 4-3-3 system while also remaining good at the back. i am exited to what the season run in has in store for us.

if neddy can rediscover his form quicky what a hard working trio camo emerson and neddy would be, as well as that they have been producing top quality displays and could give a 4 man midfield plenty of problems.

we will beat reggina 2-0

zlatan and del piero

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
we might not have the most the best squad but we can play a tight defensive 4-4-2 game well, and an attacking 4-4-3 system while also remaining good at the back.
If we could play 4-4-3 it would really be awesome but unfortunately there are only 11 players allowed for each team to play with;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
He probably will. Capello will go back to playing a four man midfield with Camo, Emo, Blasi and Neddy with Trezlatan upfront. I think we should at least try the 4-3-3 with Nedved in the side but that's probably too attacking for Capello's liking.
Alex is playing well these days.we should continue playing with 3 attackers and bench Blasi.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah hopefully roma will have that new manager first match great result syndrome. im optomistic enough that they can at least hold milan as roma are more often than not good for at least 1 goal and milan are struggling to score more than a goal a game without sheva.

so fingers crossed that after this weekend matches we will re open a gap at the top of serie a

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
We'll see what Mr. Capello is gonna do....
Yeah :D

Hope to see this...

...............BuFFon
Zebina-Thuram-Canna--Zambro
..Camoranesi-Emerson-Blasi
...Zlatan-Trezegol-Capitano

Forza This Team FORZA JUVENTUS !

4-1
Zlatan x2
Capitano x1
Trezegol x1

Mesto x1

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
yeah hopefully roma will have that new manager first match great result syndrome. im optomistic enough that they can at least hold milan as roma are more often than not good for at least 1 goal and milan are struggling to score more than a goal a game without sheva.

so fingers crossed that after this weekend matches we will re open a gap at the top of serie a
Well its his first Serie A Match yes (Roma-Milan) :)

he will face Fiorentina First, in midweek (CUP)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'd like to see this.....

------------------------Buffon----------------------

---Zebina------Thuram--------Canna--------Zambrotta

-------------------------Emerson----------------------

-------Camoranesi---------------------Blasi-----------

--------------------------Nedved-------------------------

-------------Treze(Zlatan--------------Captain---------------

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
As I said before, I can't see how Roma can defeat Milan, by the where will the match be played? If in Milano then no way Roma would win or even draw, but if its in the Olympico well... maybe.. if montella.... errr.. Lets hope they draw atleast.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

Alex is playing well these days.we should continue playing with 3 attackers and bench Blasi.
I agree, his performances of late have been encouraging but we all know that he isn't exactly Capello's favourite player and Don Fabio believes in defensive stability and organisation. I'd like to see us play 4-3-3 with Camo, Emo and Neddy in midfield but I wouldn't put money on Capello sharing that opinion.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
As I said before, I can't see how Roma can defeat Milan, by the where will the match be played? If in Milano then no way Roma would win or even draw, but if its in the Olympico well... maybe.. if montella.... errr.. Lets hope they draw atleast.
Roma are at home for this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)