[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (80 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I feel he'll play Nedved in a similar position as Del Piero, instead of Del Piero.
I hope not as Del Piero was one of our better players against Chievo and is clealy finding some form. If we use the 4-3-3 again I'd start DP, Zlatan and Trez but if Nedved is fit enough to start Capello might go back to the 4-4-2 and drop a striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Guys i read your opinions about the chievo game and the general conclusion is that we played badly,the ref helped us but ok we take the three points and go on....ok in general i agree with you people but this is becoming really annoying for me...
I have to admit that the juve matches that i enjoyed this year are maybe the less from any other season and i simply can't rely anymore on the fact that ok we got the three points and go on no matter how we got them because the CL is still very difficult we have milan at the san siro concerning the scudetto and you know that if we end up with empty hands the only thing to remember will be the win against real madrid....
So in my opinion our squad should really start play some football while we are still in our target because i am so afraid that we might get punished and i really don't know...it will be real bad for guys like buffon,canna,thuram...even zlatan treze and nedy who either tried hard or were unlucky this far...
I WISH THAT REGGINA WOULD BE OUR STARTING POINT TO GET BACK INTO REALLY GOOD WINNING WAYS!!!!

nori

Jan 9, 2005
Yes I guess we really have to win this one cause Roma are not going to do us a favour (unless they get Mourinho) cause I just read that Del Neri will announce his departure at 1500 CET

May 30, 2004
rom is gonna stun everyone and thrash i mean absolutely thrash ac milan.... reggina.. i really want revenge as the game they beat us in was one of the games were the ref was against us.. and we deserved the win .. but i think we will draw with them AC MILAN WILL LOSE

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
I think Milan will get the win over Roma and we will draw Reggina hope I`m wrong
if we draw against reggina in turin , i will quit supporting juve:D
we must win and with a margin more than 1-0 to take revenge for beating us , i hope 3-0:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder what Capello will do with Nedved 4-3-3 with Nedved replacing Blasi 4-3-3 with Nedved replacing DP or 4-4-2
4-3-3 with Nedved replacing Blasi is the most logical our 4-3-3 works fine and I don`t think Capello will stop using it and you all know what will happen if DP won`t be in our starting lineup the fans go crazy and might even start protesting!
I can`t understand why our supporters go crazy everytime DP is being subtituted ok he was great in the past but now he isn`t half of what he was and Zlatan is better than him a lot better Trez is our only hitman so we must play him with Zalayeta in his top of his form and is surely better than DP right now so why are they so stupid to see it?!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
We will win 3-1.....

a must win....coz I doubt Roma can stop Milan, after their 3-0 loss to Cagliari
I dont think we will conceed a goal

I agree with you about roma, they seem to be in huge crises, lost three matches in a row, but who nows maybe they will end this bad run against milan ;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I hope not as Del Piero was one of our better players against Chievo and is clealy finding some form. If we use the 4-3-3 again I'd start DP, Zlatan and Trez but if Nedved is fit enough to start Capello might go back to the 4-4-2 and drop a striker.
Why did he sub DP so early though? Is it to prepare DP for the bench role?

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
hope that we produce a good display against a team like Reggina & also wish that Roma do us a favor thought it's way too far cause Milan will find a Serie B team next sunday !!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Dp has been impressive, one of our best players recently, i don't know why capello would subs him, i wouldn't be surprised but i'll be against it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Dp has been impressive, one of our best players recently, i don't know why capello would subs him, i wouldn't be surprised but i'll be against it.
Expect the same thing to happen in regina game no matter how he plays

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
IZalayeta in his top of his form and is surely better than DP right now so !
he only playd 1 good game dp been playing well for a while now
anyway

neddy wnt start against reggina but may be fit to be on the bench

when nedved does return the manager can not play 433 with him alongside emerson and camo as we wud lose every game. for this formation to work u need at least 2 hardwrking midfielders who break play up well(emerson and blasi/tacchi). if he plays that way we will lose against better teams. we wud simply get outplayed and not have enough posession for our forwards to be effective.
for me he has 2 options

play 433 with neddy behind front 2

or 442 with neddy on left, personally i wud favour him behind the front 2 in a 433.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we will ask our friends romanistas to do us a little favour and i hope we do a favour to our selves and win.

it's a must win game,as all the 10 remaining ones.
the problem is that we have a few quite difficult matches,
while milan has the easiest ever.

those 10 matches will be a nightmare for me,i am sure!

if milan doesn't lose any points,i will have endless heart-attacks until the end.
i want this scudetto as hell....if we lose it,it's gonna be pathetic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)