[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
I dont see why ppl are making ugly jokes about zlatan just because he will be benched in this match!!??
it aint his fault that DP isent playing every single match..
why talk like that about zlatan?? he IS a Juve Player too!!!

Forza Juventus!

Oct 2, 2005
LOL at all the capello hate.

heres a man who won the title in his first season and has started this one in RECORD BREAKING FORM.

how can you complain about him? because hes benched dp. the way i look at it this benching has mean hes played excellently when hes been called up. it might not have been that way if he started every game.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'll post it in the transfer section:

Capello: "Gladstone in prestito al Verona"
14 01 2006
Fabio Capello ha confermato la cessione in prestito del giovane difensore brasiliano Gladstone al Verona: "Abbiamo qualche indisponibilità in difesa, Gladstone è stato ceduto in prestito al Verona. Zambrotta giocherà a destra, mentre sulla sinistra finora Balzaretti ha sempre fatto bene, ma c'è anche Pessotto. Zebina non è ancora pronto, ha un leggero fastidio ll'adduttore e abbiamo preferito non rischiare".

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Geof said:
Cappello said that Gladstone is loaned to verona, did anyone read that too?
good for that guy to have some more playing time elsewhere

for this match, i predict an easy 4-0 to us

dp mutu zlatan and trezegoal to score :p

May 4, 2004
beemoeasy said:
LOL at all the capello hate.

heres a man who won the title in his first season and has started this one in RECORD BREAKING FORM.

how can you complain about him? because hes benched dp. the way i look at it this benching has mean hes played excellently when hes been called up. it might not have been that way if he started every game.
This is whats fucked up about this forum! some members hate our coach and some of our players!!!

Forza Grande Juve !

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
I dont see why ppl are making ugly jokes about zlatan just because he will be benched in this match!!??

Forza Juventus!
forza Zlatan,
forza Del piero

and FORZA JUVENTUS

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i hope to see Buffon back to his best asnwering those damn critiques and Balzaretti start on left showing what he is capable.....

Forza Juventus

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:

Forza Juventus!
I told you man, you have to start ignoring these people, you will only be pissed off all the time if you dont, just try it, when you think about it, what does it really matter what they think?

Also, you can might aswell get ready for a shitload of negative Zlatan comments if he starts today. Hopefully Dp will start for numerous different reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)