SERIE A: Juventus - Perugia (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Fray that was just a joke - no ball boy scratched his balls as fasr as I saw (not that I looked anyway!) :LOL:

Serge there were many; all of the play on the words ceco were used I think.

Somone mentioned some of them (more or less ;)) Let me see if I remember more:

- Il calcio ha solo un nome (and then the whole curva holding a banner over their head's saying PAVEL)

- Che mondo sarebbe senza Nedved (the same slogan of Nutella)

- AcCECAti dal pallone d'Oro

There were more I'm sure but it's hard to remember them all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The good news-

Nedved's goal was AMAZING !!!!! He is the heart and soul of Juve

The bad news-

This defense SUCKS !!!!!! It is way too pourous, if we had been playing a better team, we would have given up 2-3 goals easily !!! Where are the new signings ?????

And speaking of signings and money, I hope that Trez isnt looking to be paid for yesterdays game, because this fool who thinks he should be paid double DIDNT show up to play !!!!!!

Del Piero needs more practice on shooting - way too many balls wide...

DAVIDS is STILL better than Appiah.... and Maresca...........

This team STILL doesnt convince me !!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Unfortunately I was unable to watch the match, but I did see the highlights and therefore viewed Nedved's world class strike.

It's good to hear that DP did well, but a pity that his free kick didn't go in and that he and Trezeguet aren't getting along. Does anybody know what this is about?

PS. I'm so pissed right now because Del Piero was in Barbados (where I live) for Xmas and the New Year and I didn't get to see him :(

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This Trez and DP thingy is just blow out of proportion by the media. I'm sure all fo you that play football know how it feels: you'r eplaying with your mates, your friend doesn't pass the ball when you are in a better position and he wastes the chance. You call each other names, send him to hell and as soon as the match is over you're drinking beer and laughing about the incident :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
This Trez and DP thingy is just blow out of proportion by the media. I'm sure all fo you that play football know how it feels: you'r eplaying with your mates, your friend doesn't pass the ball when you are in a better position and he wastes the chance. You call each other names, send him to hell and as soon as the match is over you're drinking beer and laughing about the incident :D

Yeah, I've been in countless such situations... let's just say I mention his momma a lot... :D ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Why not little man?
I didn't know that he was here until it was too late.

@gray: He was enjoying a nice vacation on our beautiful beaches with Sonia ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
The good news-

Nedved's goal was AMAZING !!!!! He is the heart and soul of Juve

The bad news-

This defense SUCKS !!!!!! It is way too pourous, if we had been playing a better team, we would have given up 2-3 goals easily !!! Where are the new signings ?????

And speaking of signings and money, I hope that Trez isnt looking to be paid for yesterdays game, because this fool who thinks he should be paid double DIDNT show up to play !!!!!!

Del Piero needs more practice on shooting - way too many balls wide...

DAVIDS is STILL better than Appiah.... and Maresca...........

This team STILL doesnt convince me !!!!!!
Vinny, wouldn't you agree that it's sad when Julio Cruz put's Alex' free kick to shame? :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved scored outside-the-box goals last season against:

Depor, Inter, Modena, Man Utd, Milan.

Oh and i just have to mention that strike against Kiev, even though it was at the edge of the box. I love rising shots like that :thumb:

Tell me if i missed any

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Vinny, wouldn't you agree that it's sad when Julio Cruz put's Alex' free kick to shame? :down:
Yup :down: The sad truth is that DP isn't a very good free kick taker anymore. He can still take a few good ones, but he's not near as good as he used to be, farless Beckham and co.

Aug 1, 2003
Lippi: "Perugia always creates us problems”
06 01 2004

Marcello Lippi (La Presse)
Juventus defeat Perugia after a very tough match. Here’s the Marcello Lippi’s words after the game. "I saw my team fight till the end as always happen against Perugia. I also saw a fantastic Nedved’s euro-goal; the team wants to win. Perugia was close to the tie, we could score 2, this is Serie A. Del Piero and Trezeguet? I like them a lot”.

Aug 1, 2003
Nedved: “Un unforgettable day”
06 01 2004

(La Presse)

The best sentence about it was Marcello Lippi’s one: “No director could have written a better screenplay for a day like this”. On the 6th of January of 2004, Pavel Nedved showed the Golden Ball he won in December and scored the decisive goal against Perugia.

“I think this is an forgettable day, one of the most beautiful of my career. I was really motivated but also emotional for having celebrated the Golden Ball in front of my supporters: in the first minutes I couldn’t even play! My goal? One the most spectacular I’ve ever scored. I’m very happy: I couldn’t have asked for more”.

A great start for 2004, then. Looking for another Golden Ball? “No, I don’t think about it. I would be very happy if some of my team mates could win it: it would mean that we’ve done well also this year– Nedved said- Today we were thinking only about getting this victory: it’s normal we’ve suffered a bit because we worked hardly during the holydays but it’s normal, because we don’t have to play in Champions League now and it’s the right moment to train harder: this work will pay during the rest of the season. What about this Serie A? We only care about what we do: surely we’ll have to fight till the end”.

Aug 1, 2003
oh wowweee I saw Pavel's goal, the man is a beauty-goals-machine I tell you !! everything he touches turns to gold!! and I just loved the response the fans gave to nedved!!

oh, I think our defense still has probs. But considering that we had injuries on the list so this time its acceptable to me. ha. ha.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Nedved: “Un unforgettable day”
06 01 2004

(La Presse)

The best sentence about it was Marcello Lippi’s one: “No director could have written a better screenplay for a day like this”. On the 6th of January of 2004, Pavel Nedved showed the Golden Ball he won in December and scored the decisive goal against Perugia.

“I think this is an forgettable day, one of the most beautiful of my career. I was really motivated but also emotional for having celebrated the Golden Ball in front of my supporters: in the first minutes I couldn’t even play! My goal? One the most spectacular I’ve ever scored. I’m very happy: I couldn’t have asked for more”.

A great start for 2004, then. Looking for another Golden Ball? “No, I don’t think about it. I would be very happy if some of my team mates could win it: it would mean that we’ve done well also this year– Nedved said- Today we were thinking only about getting this victory: it’s normal we’ve suffered a bit because we worked hardly during the holydays but it’s normal, because we don’t have to play in Champions League now and it’s the right moment to train harder: this work will pay during the rest of the season. What about this Serie A? We only care about what we do: surely we’ll have to fight till the end”.

:touched: he's always humble and caring for his team.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Yup :down: The sad truth is that DP isn't a very good free kick taker anymore. He can still take a few good ones, but he's not near as good as he used to be, farless Beckham and co.
How come? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)