SERIE A: Juventus - Perugia (3 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Why wasn't there a penalty shot for Ferrara INTENTIONALLY (how bad was that grab..it was like a pick up game of football where time is up and the guy wants to go home) batted the ball down with his hand?

I hope someone brought this up???? Did anyone WATCH THE GAME? It is nuts...but ..it is Juve...I didn't expect the decisions to go away.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
OMG what a goal!!! That has gotta be the biggest candidate for goal of the season!!!

from this point of view, cannavaro's goal against reggina was better. imo at least.

anyway, mancini's flick against lazio tops it all.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
OMG what a goal!!! That has gotta be the biggest candidate for goal of the season!!!

If you look really closely you can see Maresca holding his head in disbilief, kinda like Montero did when Biri scored that screamer against Depor.

hah ! thats exactly what i was thinking about too when i saw Maresca holding his head :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Great game by the Juve boys, except a few players look out of form. DP was, unbiasedly, the most DANGEROUS Juve player. THere was a point in teh game, where he was firing on all cylinders. It was amazing, and his plays were fantastic. An example of one of his plays was when DP was close to the Juve defense and he recieved a ball and juggled it and then turned and fired a long visionary pass for Zambrotta on the wing, man it was AMAZING! Even Paddy Angews was like thats some true class from DP. Then he did some nice flicks, shots, crosses, and runs. Nice shot by Nedved that sealed the game. Hopefully, this game innagurates a good start of the year for Juventus.

FORZA JUVE and FORZA DP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Vieri's goal tally is now at 100 for INter. Does anybody know what his total Serie A total is? what about Inzaghis total serie tally?

Oh yeha, i remmebered one piece of magnificent skill from todays game by DP. He recieved the ball and did one of this classic turns. He flicked the ball and turned passed the player and run. AH IT WAS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, sincerely, DP despite he didnt scored.... the show that he brought to the people was first class ;)

That kind of shows that makes u happy for a moment even when u are losing ;)

Lets hope that he will continue this way.

Even my father that knows not so ,much about football, was like "woa,, that del piero is a menace"

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
congrats for juve, the 1st victory in 2004..!! and thanx Milan.. or should I say: thanx sheva ( ;) green light for incubo) for stopping roma and heating up the race..

and bTW, I couldn't see the matches.. match reviews & highlight needed..!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Te gusto ah????

jaja, este man cada dia la bota mas!!

Hey.. i saw 3 sbanner sin the game:
-Lámore e chec
-Power Nedved
-Nedved Pie de oro (or something like that)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
-The LOve is Czech (this banner first appeared in the JUve-real if im not wrong.. and supposedly it was directed at zidane :confused: but it seems that it have lasted)

-Powernedved

-The one with the golden foot

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
-The LOve is Czech (this banner first appeared in the JUve-real if im not wrong.. and supposedly it was directed at zidane :confused: but it seems that it have lasted)

-Powernedved

-The one with the golden foot

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #318
    First it was a grand goal by neddy who always saves juve when other players are there only to waste chances. Is this juve who will win scudetto , they cannot win perugia easily .it could have been a draw since perugia had two shots in the post. I am disappinted in this performance that shows that juve as a team is far away from the form of last season except for NEDVED

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    First it was a grand goal by neddy who always saves juve when other players are there only to waste chances. Is this juve who will win scudetto , they cannot win perugia easily .it could have been a draw since perugia had two shots in the post. I am disappinted in this performance that shows that juve as a team is far away from the form of last season except for NEDVED
    hey.. we got the three point.. or you prefer to continue our losing-more-points campaign..?

it's always good to start the new year with a win.. no matter what..

specially at this time.. we need these points more than anything.. (except good defenders ;) ) the performance will be improved eventially..

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    DP played well in the game......so does Zambrotta.But Maresca should have scored from Nedved's corner......DP hit the bar.So it shows that Juve could actually have a bigger margin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)