SERIE A: Juventus - Perugia (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Me too... it as something that occur in every team...

Del piero did a bad pass.. (or maybe trezeguet thought that he coukld have done better) and then trezeguet said something to him.. and del piero reacted like "what u want me to do" or something like that.

but it was very quick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Me too... it as something that occur in every team...
yea....the media wud always make a meal out of something like that ;)

i just realized that we have to face perugia in another 2 games this month :cheesy: :devil: hopefully another fruitful games...:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
it sez on football italia site that in the first half del and trez were caught "bickering" off camera does anyone know anything abough this. Also does anyone know where to get any pics of nedved parading the golden ball, that would be great.

:)

what a goal by Nedved !!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I just read the preview.. Thanx Glenn but, I have a question about this..

quote:

The South American players only joined the team training from the 2nd of January, therefore Montero, Camoranesi and Zalayeta will sit on the bench.

isn't camoranesi an italian..? well officially..
He is first and foremost Argentinean but yes he obtained Italian citizenship last year. His family is still in Argentina so he was there for his Xmas holidays.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
So good match overall, though we should have closed it earlier with a second goal instead of risking too much towards the end. Only Appiah seemed out of form as at one point he made 3 consecutive wrong (easy) passes.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OMG what a goal!!! That has gotta be the biggest candidate for goal of the season!!!

If you look really closely you can see Maresca holding his head in disbilief, kinda like Montero did when Biri scored that screamer against Depor.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
And if you look even closer, you can see one of the ball boys scratching his balls before the ball hit the net :D

But yes, great goal. When I was watching it live, it's like the ball took a whole eternity before it arrived towards the goal post.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but the banners that the Juve fans put up at the stadium in honour of Nedved were really funny and good. The puns they used were hilarious :LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, well, not all of us understand italian ;)

Anyways, Maresca really was holding his head. Download the video, and watch nedveds celebration when he scores. You see Maresca holding his head for just a second as Neddy is running by :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but the banners that the Juve fans put up at the stadium in honour of Nedved were really funny and good. The puns they used were hilarious :LOL:
What did they say??

You can say them in Italian if you want. They would probably get lost in translation if you interpreted them.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And if you look even closer, you can see one of the ball boys scratching his balls before the ball hit the net :D

Now, what were you saying about the ball boys Glenn??? :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Wow... the golden ball's so... gold... seriously :D

:LOL: thanks for sharing that with us Glenn..

Hmmm I looked thru the vid frame by frame and couldn't find it :down:

Yes, a loose translation would be great, Serge or whoever :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)