best for sure
he's the boy next door

So in passin by he looked up and scored
TOoday I sing DEL PIERO

WOOOAAAAWW

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Goodnight Roby ..... Where's JuveMafia4Ever? Hope he didn't do anything drastic.
you have to admit it'd be kinda funny if he went and did something stupid only to find out that we made a draw...;)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
Juve had to play long ball in the last few minutes.

*goes to rewind the tape a little*

Parma players are unhappy. A bit of controversy there before Dp's goal. Does look like DP handled the ball before he past Frey and shoots at goal (deflected a little by Parma player) :undecide:

~Sarah
Another Controversial Goal Spelled Juventus.........

:D

I am happy
it doesn't have to be fair
the important thing is we win.....

Before it was a penalty
know it was the red card and later the goal with the suspected hand......

so are all these controversial things
part of a pattern or are they just a crazy
coincidence

everybosdy is free to be their own judge.........

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Yes, it is a miracle. And good for DP and the team:). But don't expect us to get a miracle like this again. Judging from the overall play, it's not good enough imo. Don't expect to win the CL if we continue to play like this. Of course, more blame has to go to Lippi for the decisions he made today:groan:

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Evelyn8, all Big teams get help from refs and such, it's just a fact of life.
This is not characteristic of Juve, it's just the Italian media and jealous directors that claim such, it's the same for every big club in italy, england, spain or whatever league you want.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
This makes me feel a bit better, everybody's gonna start talking about Juve getting help from everybody and paying everybody off but....

I DON'T CARE!!!
my point

I don't mind if we cheat
after all cheating is part of the game

and we are the best at it

:D :cool: :devil:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
There are many matches to be played so don't expect us to thrash (How I wish we could) every team. As for the controversy I can't comment since I've not been able to see the action.
Did you watch the match Evelyn8?

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
How we got a draw I'll never know, you have to say we were extremely lucky. Frankly, we should be doing better.

But I'll accept the result of course, 0-2 down after 42 mins, and getting a draw. We must do something about Nakata before we play Parma again.......I'm not joking.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
my point

I don't mind if we cheat

Ok. Seems like you know something we don't! :confused:

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
well for exampel as it has been pointed out here earlier by Sivori all the big teams cheat

but none manage to do it so good as Juve....

That is way all the other presidents don't like Juve they are simply Jealous.........

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Nakata in JUVE...
I don't pray for that day!!!

About the result today!!!

I'm actually not happy at ALL!!!
I mean we played @ home and we let Parma ctrl. the game (more or less)!!!

But it didn't go as we wanted it to go...
We were behind with 2 Goals and yet we came back and
made it 2-2... Thats impressing...

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++

my point

I don't mind if we cheat

My point is that all the bigger clubs get advantages (how they get them I don't feel like getting in to as I don't belive that I can even claim to know what goes on betweem footballs super-powers). The fact that Juve has had so much succes since, well, the start, means that there is almost certainly not anyteam left in the top of Calcio which hasn't suffered a humiliating defeat or something else to create a feeling of resentment amongst fans and others.
This is not something unique for Italian football, it happens everywhere. Someone once counted how many times Man U got the decisions to their favour on free-kick situations in the premier league(or in the highest division since this research was started before EPL was formed). Their advantage was something in the range of 65-70%!!
All the big clubs always blame each other for advantages given to another team by the referee, somehow they seem to forget how many calls have gone their way against smaller sides during the season....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)