[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
he will come, belive me.. but let him just win some expierence with viola. at juve he would sit often on the bench.
Capello (looks at Pazzini and thinks): Not tall and strong, time to warm the bench

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Hey guys I wish Cannavaro could be rested against Parma but only if Kovac is ready or by playing Balazaretti as CB(his original place btw), otherwise Canna could start & be very very caution in playing & if we put 2 goals early(wont happen) he could be rested.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey guys I wish Cannavaro could be rested against Parma but only if Kovac is ready or by playing Balazaretti as CB(his original place btw), otherwise Canna could start & be very very caution in playing & if we put 2 goals early(wont happen) he could be rested.
I always thought Balzaretti plays as a LB in Torino

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
actionly he is for the time after capello:D
I think that Pazzini needs to go for physical training and build up his muscles. As I watched some Fiorentina games, I noticed how easy it is to knock Pazzini down.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    Maresca said:
    he will come, belive me.. but let him just win some expierence with viola. at juve he would sit often on the bench.
    i think he could be a next trezeguet..

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Toni will fuck Inter 2_2 it will be I guess.We must play Param's game aggresevly we must take a good win.Parma r one of the wort teams in Serie a this season.Roma won 3_0 on saturday so we must finish it early so that players like Emerson & Cannavaro(if he plays) could be rested.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Whats going on with our defencive injuries.....whose out and whose in.....we need thuram canna & zambo to rest a bit...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Ibracadabra said:
    Exactly!Even people in Australia know that DP will not exist in a game versus Inter which will be heated and very hard.I remember DP falling alone against Inter in the first leg.Anyway,Ibra-DP probably against Parma and Vieira back again.A hard-fought win probably

Just like the Milan game last year....

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Maresca said:
    indeed, they are my favourite team along with palermo.. after juve offcourse
    me the Viola after Juve & then Parma I really will hate if they were realgated (maybe we could give them 3 points so they wont be relagated:p )anyway they are the source of some amaizing player( Canna Thuram Buffon Adriano Mutu Gilardino Crespo etcc...) & they keep on delivering great players like Marchioni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)