[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
RATINGS FROM RAISPORT

Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon 6,5, Pessotto 7, Thuram 7, Cannavaro F.7, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 7 (25' st Birindelli 6), Appiah 6,5, Emerson 6, Nedved 6,5 (42' st Ferrara 9 ), Del Piero 7 (38' st Trezeguet sv), Ibrahimovic 6. (12 Chimenti, 20 Blasi, 23 Kapo, 25 Zalayeta). All.: Capello 7.
lol 9 ..

Forza Ciro...

Forza Juventus !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
One of the easiest wins all season long as Parma never really threatened us for an extended period of time. In the first half we controlled the match and Parma sat back waiting for us to strike, only leaving Gilardino up top to cause our defense problems, or not cause any at all. The movement in attack from our side was some of the best all season, right up there with the Lecce match a few weeks ago. The passing in midfield was very good especially on the part of Appiah and Camoranesi, with the former having his third good match in a row quality-wise. Once again Camoranesi supplied the goods from the wings, and this is by far his best season in bianconero.

The second half was very slow and not much effort was made by either side to significantly change the scoreline at halftime. Parma came forward more in the second 45, creating some chances from free kicks, however they really never looked like they were going to score. Juventus had a lot of posession throughout the whole match and in the second half we really tried to keep things status quo and worked the ball around the back more than pushing forward. It was not an outstanding performance by Juve today however it was safe and efficient, almost being too easy of a victory against a relegation candidate.

All our players had good matches today, especially Camoranesi, Del Piero, Appiah, and Ibrahimovic. Nedved, though, still looks out of sorts with his touches.

And it was great to see Ciro Ferrara make an appearance late in the match. Great way to honor such an outstanding player for the club.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Heres my match review

1st half:
Well what can i say in the first 30 mins we were so determined to put the match away. Del Pieros power header and than Zlatans. We totally outclassed them in the first half and i must say that Camo was phenomenal.

2nd Half:
This was probably the most boring time ive ever watched soccer. We seemed so disinterested in the second until lecce tied and than we hear that Ciro was coming on even i came alive. The one thing i liked throughout the second was del piero's little backheels and short passes. Our long ball in this game wasnt too good however.

Player Ratings:

Buffon- Made an extremely difficult free kick save in the second but rather than that had a quiet game. 5.5

Pessotto- Played brilliantly today and was almost telepathic with Camoranesi no defensive errors what so ever. 6

Thuram- Had an admirable game but once again didnt have to do very much but when called upon thuram was solid. 5.5

Canna- Just like Thuram played when called upon and made some good switch long balls. 6

Zambotta- Zamb the man, played amazing just like pessotto, people just dont understand how influential he is to the team. 6.5

Camoranesi- Set up two goals off the set piece and ran with ease today i dont know what we would have done with out him this year. 7

Appiah- Another solid game by him, he is realli surprising me but the only reason we are playing him is to up his value, and could that be the reason hes playing so good for himself. 6

Emerson- I dont know about you guys but i didnt realli like him today he almost caused a stupid pk out side the box has been playing far under par past couple of games. 5

Nedved- I dont want to go into much detail about him but he screwed up alot of crosses made stupid passes and i was realli dissapointed with him this year. 4.5

Ibra- Came back scored a nice goal what else can i say, wasnt looking like his dribbling self and should have scored on that one-on-one with frey. But rather than that his awareness is getting a lot better than before. 6

Del Piero- Played very well in the first half but toned down in the second but none of it stopped him from those little touches that i loved. Its about time he started winning us some games consistantly. But amazing header it was all power from Pinturiccio. I want to see him play with Mutu next week very eager to see that. 6.5

Subs:

Trezeguet- Not given
Biri- NOt give

Ciro- Played three mins but did a bycicle clearance happy 500th bud. 8

Coach:

Makes some odd decisions at times liek to sub Del Piero for Trez when Ibra should have came off, and almost didnt play Ciro which realli pissed me off.SHould have taken Nedved off sooner though, and i was a little dissapointed that he didnt play the trident against them.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Off topic: West Brom 2 goals up, but with Palacce leading 1-2 at Charlton, the Xmas day hoodoo seems set to stay intact.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Off topic: I seem to be getting my wish. Charlton just equalised, and the Xmas day hoodoo seems set to be broken. 8 minutes to go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)