[Serie A] Juventus - Palermo (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

look cap face ("come to daddy little zlatan")

when some other players score he hardly moves his face.

and ibra is weird also, if he scores its like something really really special, i could understand his celebrations when he would be a defender or something like that, but his a forward fgs, he should score more often than what his doing now.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Stephan said:

and ibra is weird also, if he scores its like something really really special, i could understand his celebrations when he would be a defender or something like that, but his a forward fgs, he should score more often than what his doing now.

Agreed. I mean, I know he's been a long while without a goal...

Cap makes the favoritism (and anti DPism :mad: ) so obvious, that it's sickening, TBH.

May I use that photo as a wallpaper, amico mio?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tifoso Lou said:
Agreed. I mean, I know he's been a long while...

Cap makes the favoritism (and anti DPism :mad: ) so obvious, that it's sickening, TBH.

May I have that photo as a wallpaper, amico mio?

I didnt make that pic, you have to ask moggi and co for right of authorship :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
He has all the right to be frustrated....I swear I just don't know how can he support such a cunt like capello.
his a profesional ;)

and he didnt suffer his late puberty, cant say the same about zlatan. :p

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Stephan said:

look cap face ("come to daddy little zlatan")

when some other players score he hardly moves his face.

Remeber Capello's face when dp score against Inter the amazing FK?

Well there is when you can notice how is Capello's favoritsm and impartiality

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Stephan said:
No wonder... He is only 7 years old.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
great pics guys , it was an Important win , Nedved was the man of the match IMO. thank god that zlatan finally score a goal
Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)