[Serie A] Juventus - Palermo (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
well when i wrote abt lack of rotation, there was certain players that r targeted in my statement...especially players from the defense and the midfield.Thats where signs of fatigue appeared the most.Not the attack.
How can u be sure that personnel in a different system will benefit the team? Anyway again i didnt talk abt any system, only personnel. The fact that a new system would benefit the team or not is irrelevant here. I'm talking if the system was changed then how is it different when it comes to subs? Cap doesnt have a very wide choice on the bench and u said that now u know that hes either going to sub mutu or camo or balza or watever.

now if hes a team player why would he complain if hes subbed ?He has to play every game 90 mins ? He knows nobody can take his spot on the starting line up and thats wat matters.

anyway he should control watever happens thats the different between us and them.They r payed professionals
Before they are paid professionals, they are human beings and any emotional outbursts by anyone has to be spoken about rationally not judgementally. How do you know you would act different in the same circumstances? How do u know ud tolerate it if u are continually used as a scapegoat no matter how you play? I am not condonig Camoranesi for what he has done but I am in no position to blast him when i am not in his shoes. What exactly is wrong with our bench which a little tinkering of system cannot solve? Our bench is not bad for matches in serieA and stop making it out to be some useless bench? Its not good for an out an out 4-4-2, hell our first team is not suited for 4-4-2 but the problem is not the bench, its Capello

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
We have to try to see if we will succeed, but as I see, sticking to the same 11 players in the same formation will not help. Whether the system is changed or using the subs, a team like Juventus should be no problem in it. For example, you can move Zambrotta back to RM since we have both Chiellini and Balzaretti who can play at LB. I'm sure that our bench isn't really that bad as people said.

Regarding substitutions, I see Camoranesi being taken off regardless of the situation. Camoranesi has always been a good team player, but the gesture he did at Arsenal has always guaranteed that something is wrong between the relationship of Capello and himself. You can't expect everybody to behave like Del Piero

I really hope Camoranesi stays on in Juventus.
i really hope he stays and i really hope that his behaviour improves next season, and he would be more stabilised.

abt the rotation, yeah he could've done that but wat if he lost o drew more games? then everyone here would've pinned it on him also. I agreed he should've tried it, but again we wouldn't have much different subs. I wanted him to take more risks but thats his way of doing things and i respect it.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
denco said:
Before they are paid professionals, they are human beings and any emotional outbursts by anyone has to be spoken about rationally not judgementally. How do you know you would act different in the same circumstances? How do u know ud tolerate it if u are continually used as a scapegoat no matter how you play? I am not condonig Camoranesi for what he has done but I am in no position to blast him when i am not in his shoes. What exactly is wrong with our bench which a little tinkering of system cannot solve? Our bench is not bad for matches in serieA and stop making it out to be some useless bench? Its not good for an out an out 4-4-2, hell our first team is not suited for 4-4-2 but the problem is not the bench, its Capello
i know they r humans,but i would justify it if it happens once twice...how many times did u see him getting calmed down by his fellow collegues this year.I saw it soo many times.
I didnt blast, its just critisicm, nothing more.

as i said to zhixin, i really hope he stays i love this player, i hope he has a better season next year in regards to behaviour.
the only thing i have against him is that, otherwise he is one of the best wingers in italy even in europe

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I wouldn't mind risks. It is better than not trying. I'm not so fussy about sudden hiccups in the Serie A.

Despite having numerous disagreements, I think we have come to a nice conclusion

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
I woulnd't mind risks. It is better than not trying. I'm not so fussy about sudden hiccups in the Serie A.

Despite having numerous disagreements, I think we have come to a nice conclusion
yeah that didnt happen much here.

:pint: to getting the 29th and even a better one next season

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
totenham lost their CL spot in the last game, we might loose scudetto with this last game.
yes we must keep our feet on the ground and definately the players must do this

they must work hard and get the win/draw

we have the advantage this weekend so it's important that we make use of it

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Let's see

We play against Reggina

Milan plays against Roma

Chievo against Fiorentina

Interesting game, let's hope that Roma and Chievo will do the difference
And Pillon will shave his moustache after that.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
what these two comments got to do with Reggina-juventus match? why you guys have to write here when there is LIVE thread fgs! batigol your already 2 months a user you should know already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)