[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (57 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
This result surely brought smile on Deschamp's face.
Deschamp last year was blamed by many members here too.
I think if we dont have the type/quality of players we necessarily need, even Lippi or Capello cant bring us back to the top

we have a structural problem of lacking creativity and solid defence.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If Ranieri didn't take Poulsen off for Camoranesi and if the match ended 1:1, you'd have blamed him for not having balls to go for the win.

Now that he did replace Poulsen and when he did go for the win, you blame him for the defeat.

Yes, it's obvious that our lack of passion and our pathetic displays are mostly Ranieri's fault. He MUST go.
But you guys make everything a lose-lose situation.
Yes, who knows..
might be there will be a lot who blamed Ranieri when he not take Poulsen and get a draw..
But i see Ranieri is not have character, wise, and tactic

I think played with 10 players and a lot of first team injured also the way we played is so worse
will made Ranieri defend the draw result (1-1)
but he want to win and bring more attacking option

but in other case when we can win against Catania or Samp
and there is a sign we need tactical chance or players change
he don't use it or choose and defensive option

So the question is the reason behind Ranieri decision..
his decision is shocking

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
thats why i like mancini , althought he did managed inter( of all team he had to manage) hes a proven winner.
I know that many people hate mancini here but the guy did a great job to build the lazio team that is performing great this season. I think he's more capable of building our team. But we need real investment if we really want to get back to our winning ways....

Nov 1, 2002
i dont know why some of you ppl attacking the players and saying that they didnt want or tryed to win, its not their fault but its ranieri bad tactics

he played sissoko and everybody know that hes not in good shape and when he got yellow card and he didnt replace him or call him to calm him down.

and he played giovinco whos physically weak as attacking midfield and we all know that palermo players are very strong physically so giovinco have very little chance of creation.

then he replaces poulsen with camoranesi and he keep playing him in center when he did so many times and he always failed and we all remember that everytime camoranesi was playing well in his usual position he was creating goals and even scored by himself when needed.

in my opinion he should have played with camo on the right and giovinco on the left with poulsen and marchisio on the middle because sissoko was in very bad form and he failed with putting camo on the center

i know camo was not fully fit because he was tired but he should have played him in starting 11 then wait for his team to score then he can replace him with nedved or sissoko

but he played with 3 center midfielder like he was looking to defend not to attack and win.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Mancini...i would pick Mancini
Rijkaard as second choice...he also has experience played in Italy
I like Juande Ramos but he never play or coach in Italy so i'll pick him as third choice if he sack by Tottenham..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ranieri blamed the pitch again :inter:

every home game its the pitches fault we didn't win
it's not a valid excuse for the defeat but the pitch is in terrible condition...look at the number of injuries that both of the teams have suffered in this game

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
I thought the older players were gonna rebel à la France in WC '06? Just a fabrication, then?
This is what I've become, wishing the tabloid rumours were true :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)